Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww- Thank you, @Mcakes! โค๏ธ

@veronika23  @Tamara76  is so creative- love it!

Awww - Thanks, @Ispend2much6!!! โค๏ธ

Yay!!!!  I am so happy you like it all, @veronika23!  I just want to say thank you for the amazing unicorn mail you sent me recently and for being such an awesome friend! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

And LOL - I thought you'd get a kick out of the little name plate!  Enjoy, my dear! <like-a-boss-supernatural.gif

I love it @Tamara76! I think it's even cooler because it's so old school. Thanks again so much!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23,

Oh, very nice!  I love it all!  Of course, the "Boss Lady plaque!"

@tsavorite that was my favorite part too!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃand soooo true!!!

ACK!!  I'm dying Smiley LOL  that placard is so awesome!!!  HA HA HA @Tamara76 as if you weren't amazing enough LOL, that is the BEST Heart  @veronika23, when Sephora hires you as their "consultant", you need to proudly display that on your desk Heart  I love everything else!  It's all so cute....

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG you guys!! I got the most unexpected surprise today ๐Ÿ“ฆ Thank you so much @mermadelove ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ’•!!! Im still running around but canโ€™t wait to unbox it later. Just had to come on and let you know itโ€™s here!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awwww - Can't wait to see, @Mcakes!!! โค๏ธ   

@mermadelove is soooooo amazing! โค๏ธ

@Mcakes,

Yay!  A mermaid surprise?  Open, open, open!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Phew! So glad you received it @Mcakes! USPS sure took its sweet time with โ€œpriorityโ€ mail!!!! Lol

Oh, super cute!!  I like what I see already @Mcakes Smiley LOL 

So cute!

Cute!!! Can't wait to see! ๐Ÿ™‚

The lovely @mermadelove does it again! As if I wasnโ€™t lucky enough to be her galentine, I got this lovely panda coin purse yesterday! I love pandas, this is so adorable and also well made, and fancy and big enough to carry out!!! I love it and I appreciate you thinking of me!! Also excited to try the gum, Iโ€™ve sent to to people but never actually tried it

That coin purse is the cutest!!!

OMG!   A fancy panda wallet!!!!  This is super duper cute and so perfect for you, @CC3616!!!! โค๏ธ 

How on earth do you do it, @mermadelove!  You are seriously spreading the love, sunshine and rainbows and I am so inspired by you, beautiful!!!! โค๏ธ

Image result for share the love

@Tamara76 Iโ€™m really just paying it forward. All of you brighten my life! This little corner of the internet is a powerhouse of love and light and itโ€™s a joy to add to that energy!!! โœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

oh my goodness Smiley Surprised  how adorable is that Panda wallet?!  So freaking cute @CC3616 Heart  I love that you are getting spoiled for once Smiley Wink  thanks for doing this @mermadelove

@ZombieMetroAnt you inspired me! ๐Ÿ˜˜

testing