Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@angel7594,

What a beautiful, thoughtful gift from @Mcakes!  Of course!

Everything is top notch, but I love the Alpaca!  So darn cute!

Angel, I think you have just been Pampered!  By the best!

Congratulations!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you @tsavorite! ๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG that mail box is adorbs!!! Such amazing unicorn mail! Let me know if you post a swatch of the lipstick that's in that unicorn box @angel7594.  Enjoy! ๐Ÿ™‚

ETA:  Did you see @k617 post about that mask. You might be able to get 3 uses out of it! Posted here: https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

@veronika23,

I hadn't seen your "new" thread before!  It's a great Thread!   ๐Ÿ™‚

"New Products, Reviews, Discussions, and More!"

@veronika23, thank you! โค๏ธ I will definitely swatch that lip color soon, I think it would be good for that new challenge thread. Iโ€™ll make sure to tag you. โค๏ธ

Ohh yeah it would! Cool! Thanks so much @angel7594 ๐Ÿ™‚

Aww I love you so much @angel7594 Heart ! I am so glad that you like everything and that you didn't already have it ๐Ÿ˜„ That was my main concern haha. Please tell me how you like the Dr. Jart mask, it looks so intriguing lol. The Alpaca is made from real Alpaca fur!! SO impossibly soft right?! The lady says they get brushed often and shed they hair so it's all ethically sourced ๐Ÿ™‚ Enjoy it all Heart Heart Heart 

I really love it all @Mcakes! โค๏ธ I have to keep the little Alpaca away from Charlie, he was quite interested in it, like he thought it was his lol. Naughty cat! ๐Ÿ˜„

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Well I am just glad itโ€™s the end of the night because I turned into a puddle of tears after unboxing this surprise ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ“ฆ from no other than @willa25 ๐Ÿ’– There are just some people you connect with and keep in your thoughts, Willa is definitely one of those friends for me. I was so delighted to see her name in the sender section! She wrote the most beautiful and meaningful card and sent the cutest things ever. Just take a look ๐Ÿ‘€! Thank you so much Willa. I really have no words to say how much this all means to me ๐Ÿ’•

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww - So sweet of @willa25!  Also - we are twins, @Mcakes!  Or should I say triplets because Willa said she bought the same little slippers for herself! โค๏ธ

โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Very cute!

The Pusheen plush and slippers are so cute! What a sweet gift. โค๏ธ

Oh my goodness ๐Ÿ’• that is absolutely adorable @Mcakes !  What a wonderful surprise & so much Pusheen goodness!  Congrats on your super special package!  That was incredibly thoughtful of Willa. 

Very cute!!! Great unicorn mail @Mcakes ๐Ÿ™‚

@Mcakes,   Congratulations on leveling up to Big Boss 1 now!    ๐Ÿ™‚

That card!  Cats with laser vision?

As someone who loves Pusheen, I can't help but love this!  

Adorable Pusheen slippers and a Pusheen plushie!

@willa25 gives the best unicorn mail!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m just gonna copy and paste everything that @tsavorite said here @Mcakes ! Great unicat unicorn mail from @willa25 !  

How thoughtful @Mcakes. Everything is so adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

Was I ever surprised to get a package today!  I mean, Galentine's Day is over, right?

That may be, but @Mcakes  decided to surprise me!  @Mcakes  What is this?  You are thanking me for thanking you for all you do??? ๐Ÿ™‚ 

A little bird, named @unfungirl, told Mcakes that I would like to try some more Sephora products, so she sent me her favorites!  I don't know what to say; this was so thoughtful, generous, and completely surprising!  I'm so excited to try everything!

The box was bursting at the seams!  Good thing Mcakes used the pretty, industrial-strength flower tape.The box was bursting at the seams! Good thing Mcakes used the pretty, industrial-strength flower tape.A card with a pretty puffy heart sticker and llama heart gummies!A card with a pretty puffy heart sticker and llama heart gummies!Look at that gorgeous mermaid card!Look at that gorgeous mermaid card!Such a sweet little face on this llama tote bag!Such a sweet little face on this llama tote bag!I was actually thinking of making donuts from scratch, so this will be perfect!  Great timing!I was actually thinking of making donuts from scratch, so this will be perfect! Great timing!Sephora Charcoal Face Wipes (those will come in handy for my son during track,) a lavener foot mask (I won't go into detail, but let me just say I need one of those!) eyemakeup remove, and a beautiful brush- I always need one of those so I clean the rest of mine less often. Ha!Sephora Charcoal Face Wipes (those will come in handy for my son during track,) a lavener foot mask (I won't go into detail, but let me just say I need one of those!) eyemakeup remove, and a beautiful brush- I always need one of those so I clean the rest of mine less often. Ha!The Illuminate highlighting palette!  This is so gorgeous!  I had heard of how great it was- I can't believe it's mine!The Illuminate highlighting palette! This is so gorgeous! I had heard of how great it was- I can't believe it's mine!

@Mcakes, you are truly one-of-a-kind.  Sometimes I run across a post that you made or a comment, and I think, "Mcakes is really is a thoughtful person.  I'll bet she's good at her job because she knows how to make everyone feel special and always has the perfect response that stems from kindness, and I can tell it's not an act because she's so consistent about it."  I guess I need to add the description "generous" to you too. ๐Ÿ™‚  Thank you soo much!

Oh my goodness!  This is the sweetest!  That card is so beautiful!  The beauty treats look so fun, and beignets sound so delicious right about now! ๐Ÿ™‚  And you are so right!  @Mcakes is so amazing and generous to always think of others - she is such a sweetheart!

Enjoy, @Ispend2much6! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Everything you said is true. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nom nom nom, I saw the beignet mix and all other thoughts fled.

testing