Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You know, I could really go for a beignet right about now @ElleElleG

OMG that would be so delicious right now @jozkid

Three of them, coated with powdered sugar from Cafe du Monde. Heaven @ElleElleG!

@jozkid 

why must you tease me ๐Ÿ˜ฉ

๐Ÿ˜‡ @ElleElleG

Wowie zowie๐Ÿ’•. This is AMAZING!!  I love everything @Mcakes picked out for you.  Such a perfect sampler of amazing SC products.  How incredibly thoughtful of her to send this to you @Ispend2much6. Enjoy all your wonderful things!!

@ZombieMetroAnt  Wonderful is a great description!

Awww @Ispend2much6 what a lovely assortment of goodies @Mcakes picked out for you! I love the Sephora brand solid brush cleanser and that highlighter palette is beautiful! Bonus for the beignet mix- yum!! Seeing everyoneโ€™s sweet unicorn mail makes me just as excited as getting my own, thanks for brightening my Sunday ๐Ÿ™‚

@unfungirl  Thank you for your help!  I love everything.

@Ispend2much6  wish I could take credit, but I didnโ€™t do anything! I think that @Mcakes used her sleuthing skills to figure it out!

Awwww that's so sweet! Enjoy your goodies @Ispend2much6!!!

@veronika23  Thank you!  I'm going to look so sparkly. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6,

Unicorn Mail from @Mcakes!  Wow! 

Cute Llama tote bag!   Gorgeous Mermaid card!  Beignet Mix for the cook!

Mcakes' favorite Sephora Brand products!

Illuminate Highlighter Palette and a beautiful Brush, LipStories!

This is a thoughtful and generous gift!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  It certainly was generous and thoughtful! 

Yayyy I'm so happy that it got to you so quickly @Ispend2much6 Heart You are just too sweet. I've been meaning to send you a little something for a while now, you just always spread so much joy to me at random moments where I need a little pick me up. I was so excited to hear that you wanted to try more Sephora Collection stuff because I love so many things from the line! Hope you find some staples in there ๐Ÿ™‚ @k617 actually gifted me one of the SC highlight palettes in an exchange a while back and I loved it so much I wanted to make sure I included it for your package! A dense brush like the one I sent works best with it from what I have found. Fan brushes haven't been performing well for me with that formula but you may find that to be different for you! And of course I had to give you one of the llama totes lol ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you again for everything that you have sent my way, I treasure it all Heart 

@Mcakes  I'm just speechless; thank you again!

What an amazing box you got from @Mcakes! That highlighting palette looks amazing, and now we are llama tote bag twins @Ispend2much6! Hope you enjoy all your fabulous goodies.

@CC3616  Thank you, I will!  Such a sweet surprise!

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Ok Iโ€™m hoping that this loads ok the site ok. Iโ€™m still speechless at how amazing this ๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ“ฆ from @mermadelove is ๐Ÿ˜! When I first opened the box the most amazing seaside like scents touched my nose. The soap and candle are just so pretty and smell so relaxing, LOVE! Then I kept uncovering mermaid delights one after another! Check out the beautiful mermaid brushes and the seashell chocolates (how cute!!). Everything is so beautiful from the card to each hand picked stone she sent to me. I never even knew about Ocean Jasper ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ! I love gems, mermaids and chocolate...this is all just perfect for me! I really canโ€™t thank you enough for all of this @mermadelove ๐Ÿ’– It was so kind and unexpected.

Spoiler

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Those masks look like they'll be a ton of fun.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh.Em.Gee!  Thatโ€™s so perfect for you @Mcakes  ๐Ÿ’• how wonderful of @mermadelove to send you this.

1 Reply
testing