Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yay!   @Beadshopgirl I am so very happy the gift arrived safely!!! โค๏ธ

I hope you love the nail polish and enjoy the treats - Sugarfina Peach Bellini is my all time favorite candy! โค๏ธ  It was fun putting together a surprise box for you! โค๏ธ

So many fun treats to enjoy @Beadshopgirl! I really like the Follow the Stars bag- such a great little quote! 

@Beadshopgirl  and @Tamara76  What a cute, cute box!  I love how you decorated your images, @Beadshopgirl.  And, I spy a cookie butter bar...

LOL!  @Ispend2much6 Trader Joe's candy is wayyyy too yummy!  I may have bought doubles of all these for myself and my daughter to share, too! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  How could you resist?  They're right there at the checkout, waiting to hop into the cart...

@Ispend2much6 I know - I havenโ€™t had one of those since the one you sent me at Halloween! Totally saving it for a โ€œgive me cookie or give me deathโ€ kind of day. ๐Ÿ˜œ Iโ€™m slightly obsessed with the new PicsArt app update. So thatโ€™s why my photos are looking like a 7 year-old did them! 

@Beadshopgirl  They are good!  I love TJ's candy bars.  You can't beat them for $1.

Aww @Tamara76 is just the sweetest ever Heart Everything is so beautiful and the treats look so tasty @Beadshopgirl ! This makes my heart so happy. Happy Galentine's Day to you both Heart 

Soooo awesome!!! That unicorn lollipop is so cute! ๐Ÿ˜„  Enjoy your treats @Beadshopgirl!!

@Beadshopgirl it's been a great mail week for you!! @Tamara76 is so dang sweet! that unicorn lolli is gorgeous, and so is that polish! i have a few smith + cult and really love them. โค๏ธ

@Beadshopgirl,

Congratulations on your Unicorn Mail from @Tamara76!

I love that Smith& Cult packaging!  Cute Mermaid Brush! 

Darling Makeup Bag!  Delicious treats like Sugarfina!

A wonderful way to start your weekend!

@Beadshopgirl Little Miss @Tamara76 is killing it with the unicorn mail lately!

Tamara going to the PO: 

Guy Carrying GIF

Wow - Were you filming me, girl?!?  Looks pretty accurate!  @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

I got the cutest, sweetest, snuggliest surprise in the mail today from my beautiful, wonderful and amazing friend, @willa25

I am so incredibly overwhelmed by her thoughtfulness, kindess and generosity and the fact that she took the time to treat me to something special despite her crazy, busy every day hustle and bustle!  

Thank you so very much, my dear, Willa!  I truly cherish your friendship, too, and your card seriously brought tears to my eyes. Hugs and love!!!!

Pusheen's_love-_Warms_Your_Heart.jpg

Look at how cute she decorated the box, y'all! The stickers, the wrapping paper, everything is so adorable!:

021618willa.jpg

And when I opened the gifts, I was soooooo excited!!! 

021618willa2.jpg

Believe it or not, this is my very first Pusheen plush!!!!  My daughter has a ton of them and I've gifted them to friends and lovely ladies here - but after opening the gift, my daughter and I realized that I did not have any, so he will have a special place in my room! โค๏ธ

The little Pusheen slippers are sooo cute and look super cozy and snuggly - I can't wait to wear them this weekend because it is supposed to be cold and rainy! โค๏ธ

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Willa!  I adore you and admire all that you do, my dear friend! โค๏ธ

pusheenpurrfect.jpg

Aww love Pusheen's little Valentine; adorable!

Those slippers do look super comfy and amazing @Tamara76! What a sweet gift!

Thank you, @quspork! โค๏ธ

Aww this is so sweet! Pusheen is just too cute to deny lol. Can't go wrong with anything Pusheen! That was so sweet of Willa to send. Enjoy @Tamara76 Heart 

@willa25 is the sweetest! โค๏ธ   @Mcakes

Awww so nice! Super cute @Tamara76!!!

Thank you, @veronika23! โค๏ธ

testing