Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes,

You won the jackpot!  Mermaid Mail from @mermadelove!

Unicorn facial masks, Crystals, Gem-patterned socks, Mermaid brushes,

Everything Mermaid: soap and candle, seashell chocolates, pins!  Cute card!  

Whew!  Time to pamper yourself!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - What a fun gift, @Mcakes!  Those stones and gems are so perfect for you and the pins and face masks are adorable!!! โค๏ธ   @mermadelove is the best!!!!

@Mcakes   Wow!  Those pins are adorable!

What a wonderful package @Mcakes! I'm loving the stones! Plus with the card and socks... @mermadelove is too good with her themes!

I agree @quspork! She's a gem Heart 

WOW! That's some amazing mermaid mail @Mcakes! Those masks are so cute ๐Ÿ™‚  Enjoy!

It really is @veronika23! It's a rockhounds dream ๐Ÿ˜„ Heart 

@Mcakes YAY!!!! Iโ€™m so glad everything made it safely to you! Just a thank you for hosting the awesome exchanges that brighten so many of our lives. I appreciate you! โœจ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โœจ

@mermadelove This was a true out of nowhere amazing surprise! Thank you so much, it was a real treasure ๐Ÿ˜‰ Z and I are just so happy that y'all are enjoying the exchanges as much as we are! Heart

@Mcakes The exchanges have truly reminded me of how many great and generous people there are in the world and that we can make huge differences in each otherโ€™s lives through generosity and LOVE!!!! 

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Can we talk about Ms. @Ispend2much6 and her perfect timing???? I got some mini mermicorn mail from her just before my trip to NY!!!!! I already used the almond body lotion. I love almond and lavender everything!!! And I canโ€™t wait to try the sweet treats! Clearly, she knows my love of everything natural. THANK YOU so much, girlfriend! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’–

Perfect pre-travel mail!  The large weather inconsistencies can take a serious toll on the skin.

Aw๐Ÿ’• I love this!  So sweet of @Ispend2much6 and talk about impeccable timing ๐Ÿ˜‚ have a safe trip @mermadelove

@mermadelove,

Unicorn mail from @Ispend2much6!

Ah, Delicious Treats, and Lotions and Potions to pamper yourself!

I hope that you relaxed with these.  ๐Ÿ™‚

How did I miss this post?! lol. This is such a wonderful gift @mermadelove@Ispend2much6 is so good at those "saw this and thought of you" unicorn mailings Heart 

Awwww!  What a sweet treat, @mermadelove@Ispend2much6 is a doll! โค๏ธ

What a perfect travel package! I hope you enjoy your trip, @mermadelove!

@mermadelove  I'm glad it was good timing, and that I could give those fantastic products a good home!  Enjoy your trip!

Ohhhh how so very sweet!!! Enjoy the rest of your great unicorn mail @mermadelove ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

A while back @Tamara76 asked me if Iโ€™d like her extra Smith & Cult polish that she had a dupe of. Of course I said โ€œYESโ€, and she said sheโ€™d send it along. And our lovely T sent me not only the polish, but a huge box of treats and treasures!B2E5BBA5-0396-42C9-83B6-5DC2663AE3F4.jpeg

73A93F54-1E7D-4ED7-8228-E167A3612FF3.jpeg

My very first Smith & Cult polish; I canโ€™t wait to try it! A sheet mask, adorable pouch, and mermaid tail brush! I bought my elf one, and almost bought one for myself, but didnโ€™t! The cutest treat-themed stationery supplies, unicorn figurines, and a Llama keychain! A sweet trinket dish (You canโ€™t have too many trinket dishes!) So many sweets! Iโ€™ve already opened up the Sugarfina peach hearts, and theyโ€™re amazing! I donโ€™t think I could bring myself to actually eat the unicorn lollipop, because itโ€™s too pretty!

Thank you darling Tamara! You are so sweet and generous! I just have so much love for my Virtual Girl Squad here! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Love that pouch's shade of blue!  Awesome goodies!!

8 Replies
testing