Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@CC3616,

You are a lucky girl!  That Panda purse is so darling!

@mermadelove has done it again!   Sweetest gift!   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite awwww, thanks sweetheart!!!!โœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„

That panda purse is so adorable @CC3616@mermadelove has really outdone herself on the sparkly shopping recently! 

@qusporkbtheres a reason why my motto is Sparkle on ! โœจ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚โœจ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜

Yay for your panda purse, @CC3616!  And what is this champagne gum, sounds fascinating, enjoy! @mermadelove-you spread so much love through the BT world, you are my hero!

That panda purse is so cute! @CC3616

Awww this is adorbs!!! @CC3616

@CC3616  YAY!!!! You received it!!!! I wanted to get you some of the champagne stuff on your wishlist, but wasn't sure where to find it. When I saw this I had to send it!!! Of course literally two hours later I saw some jelly belly champagne jelly beans and just rolled my eyes thinking "Where was all this stuff two weeks ago???" 

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I'm excited to say that I received not one unicorn mail, but 2!!!  My bestie @Tamara76 sent me a birthday-Happy Galentines box!  The outside was decorated with llama stickers and little hearts, and the inside lid was this fabulous heart collage!

A delightful card, too!A delightful card, too!

Inside the box was an amazing array of goodies and treats, Tamara really knows how to spoil me!

Spoiler
Treats and lippies!Treats and lippies!

A most amazing lolly with a plantable seed inside (I haven't tried it yet because it's still to cold to plant things here). Adorable pencils (already on my desk, they are so cheerful), little hearts, a Gucci I haven't tried,  and a mysterious wrapped gift!

Spoiler
tamara3.JPG

The mysterious wrapped item was none other than the mermaid brush that I have been wanting for soooo long, and a mermaid trinket dish, now my rings have a place to rest while I'm housecleaning, I won't have to rescue them from the drain like I did last year (oops!)

Spoiler
Mermaid and unicorn fun!Mermaid and unicorn fun!

Still more gifts, the most adorable, holo- unicorn pen, a mermaid notebook and a gorgeous enamel mermaid pin that I promptly pinned on my jacket!  I am the luckiest gal in the world to have Tamara as my friend, this is the most special mermaid-y and unicorn birthday and Galentines haul ever. Thank you so much, I was so teary with happiness opening each little treasure, you are the best!!!!!

Super sweet; loving all the mermaid items!

Oh my goodness gracious Smiley Surprised what absolutely amazing Mermaid mail!!  By golly, if this isn't the most perfect bday/Galentines gift, I don't know what is @prettyinpaSmiley LOL  @Tamara76 is just so amazing, always sending the perfect goodies and a bit o' sunshine!  you ROCK, Tamara!  Thanks for spoiling our sweet friend Heart 

Awwww - Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  I think you rock, too! โค๏ธ

Happy Birthday @prettyinpa! So many thoughtful and fun things from @Tamara76!

@prettyinpa Happy Birthday! What an amazing box! Love that fresh set and mermaid brush. The lolly with the seed looks so cool! Enjoy!

@prettyinpa  Happy birthday!  What a cute box!

@prettyinpa,

Yippee!  You got Unicorn/Mermaid Mail/Birthday/Galentine Mail!

Such cute and fun presents! 

I love the Mermaid brush, Mermaid trinket dish, and beautiful Mermaid pin!

@Tamara76  really knows how to give a terrific gift!  

Awwwww!   I think you're the best, too! โค๏ธ   I am so happy you liked everything, @prettyinpa!!!!  You've had such a rough couple of months, I hope this cheered you up and that you're recovering well from your injury and flu!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

P.S.  I tried one of those lollipops, too, and planted the stick a few days ago, but it hasn't done anything yet.  I keep checking on it and I hope to see sprouts soon!!!! โค๏ธ

What a nice gift! That notebook is amazing!!!! @prettyinpa

I was so fortunate to come home from my trip out west to a lovely unicorn mail from my friend, @ZombieMetroAnt!  She sent me a package of unicorn and mermaid magic!

Spoiler
Magical felt pouch!Magical felt pouch!

Inside the felt pouch was a plethora of llama, unicorn and sparkly goodies! A Paintable Llama, a cute unicorn that I plan to color, a sparkly pencil, some stickers and special llama and unicorn toys!

Spoiler
ooh, so cuteooh, so cute

Also a mermaid pouch, with cute mer-notes, and mer-writing instruments!  I feel so glittery!

Spoiler
zombie 3.JPG

Thank you so much, my dear friend, Zombie, your mail was just the thing when I got home sick with the flu and really tired. I've been having fun painting my llama and writing with my new stationery and pens. You are the absolute sweetest and I am so lucky to have you as my friend!

Cute!  You'll have to show off your painted llama once it's finished.

Oh I love the paint-your-own llama! I hope you enjoy everything, @prettyinpa!

testing