Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Aw, you are so very, very welcome my darling @prettyinpaHeart  I hope you are feeling much better!  If not, I'll have to come over there and make you some soup Smiley Wink   xoxo

Awww! @prettyinpa. Everything is so cute! 

Awwww!  What a sweet Galentine surprise!  Looks like @ZombieMetroAnt and I had the same idea! Enjoy, @prettyinpa!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Love it! Enjoy your new goodies @prettyinpa!!!

@prettyinpa Wow! @Tamara76 and @ZombieMetroAnt are really pulling out all the stops! Awesome! Enjoy!

@prettyinpa,

How very nice of @ZombieMetroAnt to send you such thoughtful unicorn/mermaid mail!

I really like that chubby unicorn!  He always makes me smile! 

I hope you are feeling much better now!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awww! So much fun stuff @prettyinpa

There is a serious surge of awesome unicorn and mermaid happening lately! Thanks to all of you all who help to add so much positive energy to the Universal Bank of Love!!!!!!!! โœจ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

sparkle on!

Here is the magical and mermazing pre-Galentine treat from my beautiful friend, @mermadelove!!!! โค๏ธ 

021318mermade.jpg

She sent me MERMAID LOAFER SLIDES,y'all!  How amazing are these shoes?!?!  These are stunning - Thank you so very much, beautiful!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

And I love this unicorn pen so much!  It is going to work with me tomorrow! And the mermaid brushes will be so fun to use - they will brighten up my morning routine! Finally, the Yoda Jellybeans are just too stinking cute!  I can't wait to try them! โค๏ธ 

Your card is not only beautiful, but also means so much to me!  You are such a generous and loving friend and I am so inspired by how you always pay kindness forward!  I am blessed to have you in my life! โค๏ธ

thankyoulips.gif

Those are some fancy shoes, very nice!!

Oooh @Tamara76. those sparkly slides, they are making my eyes pop!  What a beautiful color and design, they are amazing! And Mermaid brushes, I love the little finny tails, and the pretty pen. @mermadelove really hit the jackpot with these gifts, they are fabulous! Enjoy!

Thank you so much, @prettyinpa!!!

@mermadelove is such a doll - This was such a fun surprise! โค๏ธ

Hi @Tamara76,

This is an amazing Galentine treat from @mermadelove! I am obsessed with those sparkly loafers. ๐Ÿ™‚

Best Regards,

โค๏ธ Raquel 

Awwww, thanks, @RaquelBT!  Aren't they just the cutest?  @mermadelove is the sweetest gal in the sea! โค๏ธ

@RaquelBT Thanks, doll!!! Just making sure we all *~~*~*Sparkle On! *~*~~*

Image result for sparkling mermaid gifImage result for sparkling mermaid gif

OOOh so sparkly!! what a great gift @Tamara76

Thanks, @Kim888!!!! โค๏ธ

WHOAAAA this is one mega unicorn haul!!! What an amazing gift! Those slippers are amazing and are a great way to jazz up any outfit! @mermadelove You really did such an wonderful job of picking out some items for @Tamara76! I hope you enjoy everything ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Thank you so much, @trishavt!  I am already enjoying it all! โค๏ธ

@trishavt  Thanks love!!! I'm just happy they found a good home! Our @Tamara76 is ALWAYS spreading the love so I just wanted to send some her way!!! 

Oh my gosh, those shoes are everything! How absolutely gorgeous, @Tamara76

1 Reply
testing