Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Wow, I am the luckiest Zombie in the world!  Heart to have such wonderful friends who really go above & beyond is such a blessingHeart

Sweet @Ispend2much6 sent me the most adorable "hat box" with a tasty treat, an adorable valentine's day card and a couple of products from a brand that I was super intrigued to learn more about (boy, Rouge Bunny Rouge is an amazing brand!) Heart I can't believe I've never heard of them before. Thank you SO much, Ispend2much6!!

20180131_062732.jpg

And @veronika23 was so adorable in sending me some tasty treats!!  I mean, who can say 'no" to Coffee Crisp and Sucre A La Creme Heart  YUM!!!  You know how to get me, V...straight to the sweet tooth!  Heart   just don't tell my dentist sshhhh

20180131_061849.jpg

That's an awesome hat box!!! and you cannot go wrong with Coffee Crisps!

@ZombieMetroAnt- Wow, you got 2 unicorn mails, that hatbox with the RBR is just so amazing. RBR is a definitely overlooked indie brand, they have such wonderful things, I love their shadows and lippies.  @Ispend2much6 found you some neat treasures there.

And @veronika23's Coffee Crisps and Creme Fudge, mmmm heavenly, enjoy all you sweets and treats, Zombie.

@prettyinpa  Thanks!  Rouge Bunny Rouge is a classy company. ๐Ÿ™‚

@ZombieMetroAnt, The hat box is so cute, along with everything inside, fantastic Unicorn mail!

๐Ÿฆ„ ๐Ÿ’•

The treats from V are amazing too! โค๏ธ

Love the surprises from @veronika23 and @Ispend2much6!! Coffee crisp, squeeeeee! That will make valentines day extra special!

Awwww - What fun surprises, @ZombieMetroAnt!  Rouge Bunny Rouge is a really fun brand  and that little Valentine is too cute - @Ispend2much6 is a doll!   And @veronika23 really knows how to spoil us with that Coffee Crisp and Laura Secord!  What a sweet start to Galentine/Valentine week! โค๏ธ

@ZombieMetroAnt.

You have very good Unicorn Mail karma!  Enjoy your treats! 

Happy Galentine's day and Happy Valentine's Day! 

We're on the Cusp!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@ZombieMetroAnt  You are so very welcome!

Yay for unicorn mail!!! What a cute box! Enjoy your new products @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ™‚

Your wish is my command ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@ZombieMetroAnt I am LOVING the hatbox! I would have been excited receiving that EMPTY from @Ispend2much6 , nevermind all the treats! Sweet unicorn mail!!!!!

I received some seriously mermazing unicorn mail today from the ever-beautiful, @mermadelove! โค๏ธ 

I am so appreciative of you, sweetie!  You really didn't have to send me anything, but it brightened my day so very much! โค๏ธ

I will try to post pics tomorrow! xoxoxoxo

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Sweet little Valentine's day card from the very kind BIC team. โค

So cute, @candyrivera!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

@candyrivera this is so cute! Itโ€™s so nice that they did a variety totally based on our convos! Iโ€™d love to see if there were more than two. And donโ€™t yโ€™all love the sticker???

I got a rainbow card, @mermadelove and @candyrivera!   So sweet of the BIC Team!โค๏ธ

And the sticker is already on my laptop!๐Ÿ˜7D6A449B-9B84-453F-B03F-546015D7E976.jpeg

Also, @lyravega started a new thread to thank the BIC team:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/Thank-you-and-happy-Valentine-s-to-you-too-Team-BIC/...

@Tamara76  Thanks for posting this and @lyravega  for starting the thread of thanks!!!!

@candyrivera-  I got the llama one too!

Llama twins ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love the variety they sent! Too cute, @candyrivera!

testing