Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Thatโ€™s so cool you were there @prettyinpa! My boss is just driving back from the show with a trailer full of goodies heโ€™s bought for the store! I canโ€™t wait to see!

@Beadshopgirl- OMG, a trailer!!! My stuff fit in the bottom of my underseat backpack. That space also included some stuff I got for my friends on here as well as Mermadelove's spheres. I feel like a kid in  a candy shop when I get home as I've accumulated things over more than a week and forgotten about some of them, so it's amazing to see the haul when I unpack.

Ohhhh did you pick up any goodies for yourself @prettyinpa?  I wanna see!!! I got myself two aura crystals recently. I need to take pics to show you guys ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23  I did get some things for me too, but I also caught the flu, so I've been lying low. I'll take pictures tomorrow hopefully I'll feel a bit better, I can hardly feel worse.

@prettyinpa,

I'm so sorry that you are sick!  Take good care of yourself!  Did you get a prescription for Tamiflu?  Fluids and rest.

Oh no @prettyinpa!  No rush!  I hope you feel better soon!  Rest up and eat plenty of soup. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Image result for soup gif

@veronika23-  My soup pot has been cooking non-stop since I got home. Today was vegan minestrone, tomorrow is going to be squash and sweet potato soup.

@prettyinpa sorry to hear about the flu! This one this year is so bad! Take good care of you!!!!! 

Yum! Sounds good @prettyinpa!  I'm sure you'll feel better in no time!

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Today was a super special day! I got double unicorn mailed today!!! And great timing, lots of little things going on so it was a perfect pick me up. Thanks so much to @ZombieMetroAnt and @EmmyLove (PS-WE MISS YOU, and I'm glad to hear from you and know you're ok <3) for brightening my spirits! I haven't ordered anything so I was surprised to see 3 packages in my parcel box. Along with these, my allure X rue-la-la collab box from the x-mas deal came too so it's been a fun afternoon of opening here so far! Apologies if it looks funky, the formatting was glitching.

First I opened the box from @ZombieMetroAnt and found it stuffed full of pandas!!! My favorite!!!

IMG_2873.JPG

I opened the panda case:

IMG_1913.JPG

And found snacks, a mini bite verbena (which I LOVE and don't have, very exciting), and a becca opal highlighter. I'm always on the go so mini's really are the best thing ever because I sure don't pack light LOL! Those mushrooms are so good and theres chocolate ones under the strawberry, snacks on snacks on snaaaaacks!

And here's everything together:

IMG_3047.JPG

Pocky!!! YAY! One of the official snacks of BT - YUM! And a cute unicorn, more panda things, the cutest mug, and dry shampoo. How did you know I talked myself out of the pandas dream set multiple times?! Can't wait to carry the panda cream around and think of you, Zombie โค๏ธ

As if I hadn't had enough excitement, I got to open another box from @EmmyLove!! 

IMG_8956.JPG

Before I could dig in, I spied some amazing looking things in this packed to the brim box! I don't know how she fit so much in there. It was HEAVY so I wasn't sure what I'd find.

IMG_0996.JPG

THIS!!!! Is what I found!

IMG_9563.JPG

Wow girl! So many amazing things that I love and others that I have been wanting to try, and those milk holo sticks from the gratis too!!! AND COFFEE CRISP which I immediately devoured one and spoiled my lunch with NO REGRETS!! I love that you share julep with me because it's not something I try on my own but I always love everything, so I'm looking forward to trying more. This box is amazing but the best thing is hearing from you and knowing that you're doing ok!!! 

You ladies are both so thoughtful and generous and have both been there for me in good and hard times, I appreciate your friendship!!! Thank you for making this snowy, cold Wednesday extraordinary!! 

giphy

(I hope I did the GIF right- I've never done one, eek)

@CC3616- Wow, such a wonderful set of boxes you got there!  Zombie is so creative with her boxes, I love they all have a theme based on our loves. She really got the Panda thing down, and her Pocky-mail is to die for.

EmmyLove sent beautiful things, and Coffee Crisps, too. Should be a very tasty weekend for you, my friend!

@CC3616,

Double Unicorn Mail!  Hooray!  Cute Pandas, makeup, and goodies! 

So sweet and thoughtful of @ZombieMetroAnt!

@EmmyLove sends great Unicorn mail!  Coffee Crisp!  The best!

So much makeup!  This is a terrific gift, too!

@CC3616 Awwww! What super sweet gifts. Love the pandas and the treats and all the fun makeup goodies!

Wow wow wow!! What an amazing mail day for you @CC3616 Heart SO many beautiful treasures from @ZombieMetroAnt and @EmmyLove ! The pandas are too cute Heart and the makeup....stunning!

Yaaaayyyy!  Seeing unicorn mail show up when someone ia in need of a pick me up is the best thing ever!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—. I love the pandas from @ZombieMetroAnt!   She picked the perfect treats for you, @CC3616!  And I love that Pocky has become an official snack of B/BIC!โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

The treats from @EmmyLove are amazing, too!  What a lot of love packed into that little box!  I am also glad to hear she is doing well - We miss her! ๐Ÿ’œ

P.S.  If you donโ€™t mind, can you please share pics of your Allure x Rue La La box in the haul or sub thread if you havenโ€™t already posted?   I am super curious to see what you got!๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

@Tamara76 I sure will, it may not be until later tomorrow! It was the second box from the rue la la sub run, they did a deal for a 3 month discounted sub and the rue la la as a free bonus around xmas. The box is very nice and MSA valued it over $200!!!

@CC3616  Wow!  Enjoy being spoiled!

Pandas!! What great packages, @CC3616@ZombieMetroAnt and @EmmyLove put together such lovely and thoughtful gifts- I'm glad to see they brightened your day! 

LOL @CC3616 your gif is perfect Heart  hee hee hee

Aw, I am so very glad everything arrived safely (especially that amazing box @EmmyLove sent you! WOW! Heart

I procrastinated on sending mine for so long, I'm actually quite embarrassed.  It makes me very happy though, that it brightened your day!  You deserve that and so much more Heart Thank you so much for being such a great friend, C.  I really do appreciate everything you've done for me  xoxo  

Image result for cute panda cartoon gifs

@CC3616  WOW, girl!! That is AWESOME!!!! So glad you got a double bonus kind of day!!!!!! Enjoy your goodies from @ZombieMetroAnt and @EmmyLove!

Oh, and you gave great gif! LOL ( I still haven't figured out the spoilers, myself!)

@mermadelove Thanks love! Thanks to you and these lovelies I've gotten some amazing mail recently ๐Ÿ™‚ we can technology together, LOL!!

testing