Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ZombieMetroAnt the panda pillow looks perfect nuzzled on my couch! We're snacking on pocky โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

ETA: I'll have to find somewhere safe for him up high tomorrow. I know as soon as J's dog sets foot in here this weekend he'll love him as much as I do!!! LOL

IMG_9618.JPG

OMG, this is perfection @CC3616 Heart  your home has such a warm, cozy vibe.  LOVE IT!  

Image result for panda cartoon sleeping gif

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt ! I try to be cozy! I am always drawn to the throw blankets in tj maxx but then I remember how many I have LOL. Everyone come on over for sephora monopoly anytime. I always have snacks!

WOW! Amazing unicorn mail!!!!  Enjoy all your wonderful goodies @CC3616!!!!  Hope you're ok @EmmyLove and hope to see you soon!!!

Related image

57F9FB1E-F773-4F5C-B119-D8FE45A49820.jpeg

D5EFA6EB-720A-4130-8EC0-21CF1CEAF1A3.jpeg

3D0C3846-B7FC-4785-BCAF-79FC65795498.jpeg

The amazing, beautiful, sweet, caring @mermadelove sent this beautiful box with my most favorite product, Butter London Glazen Glosses, and my absolute favorite collectibles, Tokidoki!๐Ÿ’– Iโ€™ve always wanted a Sea Punk! Iโ€™ve been meaning to share this- she sent this right after my impromptu FL trip. This absolutely brought me cheer, and lifted my spirits! Youโ€™re incredible @mermadelove! Iโ€™m so glad weโ€™re friends!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

Yay!  What sweet and fun unicorn mail!   @mermadelove is such a sweetheart!  Enjoy your treats, @ClassicallyFab!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Oh, what wonderful unicorn mail @ClassicallyFab Heart  Those Butter London Glaze's are addicting...& I love your TokiDoki treasures!  What a wonderful way to lift someone's spirit @mermadelove!

@ZombieMetroAnt So many of you have lifted my spirits ( directly and indirectly) with Unicorn/Mermaid Mail, that I thought it would be a perfect treat for @ClassicallyFab !! 

Aww this is such a sweet gesture @mermadelove Heart I will never tire of the kindness that is shared here Heart So happy that this brought a smile to your pretty face @ClassicallyFab Heart

Thanks, @Mcakes!! โค๏ธ

Amazing!!! What a nice pick me up @ClassicallyFab ๐Ÿ™‚

@ClassicallyFab

Very sweet Mermaid Mail from @mermadelove!   ๐Ÿ™‚

I love the Butter London Glazen Glosses too much.

@tsavorite @ClassicallyFab is the one that turned me on to these! She posted some pics with herself wearing them and then I got the on sale at Ulta that is to her! So when I saw them, I just had to get them for her!! Oh BTW if either of you have yet to get the Color of the year Glazen in UV, it is AWESOME!!! A lovely cool purple with rose gold sparkles! And the eyeliner is purple with sparkles, too! 

@mermadelove@ClassicallyFab,

Thank you both!  I haven't seen the color of the year in person yet. On the Ulta site, it didn't look too interesting. It sounds very interesting the way that you describe it.

@ClassicallyFab, What do you mean by an air-tight container to store them in?  A box or a jar?  A container or bag that has had the air sucked out? 

Yes, @mermadelove. I havenโ€™t bought it, yet, though I did Test it at Ulta. Itโ€™s beautiful, and would look amazing blended with Unicorn. Itโ€™s def on my list. I think I may Start leaving them in an airtight container because so many people say theirs have dried out. Iโ€™ve had good luck, yet it makes me cautious, ya know?! @tsavorite If you like purple, I highly Suggest the Ultraviolet Glazen Gloss, too! ๐Ÿ’œ

@ClassicallyFab,

I do like purple, but it depends a great deal on the shade of purple.

@ClassicallyFab I've noticed my glazens getting drier too. They aren't rock hard, but they've turned from totally wet to a slightly more solid, jelly like texture, but I actually prefer that since it is easier to control the amount of glitter and sparkle that way. I can get a sheer wash or CRAZY intensity depending on how many layers I put on. 

@ClassicallyFab  @mermadelove  That's a beautiful box, in more ways than one. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 It was sent with love! 

@ClassicallyFab  Yay!!!!!! So glad they brightened your day! I LOVE the sea punk you got!!!! โค๏ธ

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I saw these and thought of this group because i saw lots of gifts had llama things!

testing