Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG - These sheets are too cute, @Kaitlyn89!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

These are cute @Kaitlyn89!!! ๐Ÿ™‚ Did you know we have a llama thread? We sure do love llamas here ๐Ÿ˜„

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/The-Llama-Thread/m-p/2815616#M15

Here's a great thread to help you navigate the forum! Some great threads listed in there!

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403#M98185

Thank you so much!  That is really helpful!  Who would have thought, an entire thread for llamas! 

hahaha yeah... but we love them so much they needed their own space @Kaitlyn89 ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

These are too cute @Kaitlyn89 Heart

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

You didn't have to do that, @veronika23!  Such a cute magnet as a "thank you" for your unicorn mail.  If I had to pick a philosophy for our family, this would definitely be it!! Thank you!  I'm looking forward to looking at it on the fridge as a reminder.

IMG_2129.JPG

@Ispend2much6,

That's the cutest saying for a magnet!  Love it! 

@veronika23 chose well!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  She sure did!

You are welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚ I really like that saying @Ispend2much6!

@veronika23  Me too!  Especially the part about being silly.  Sometimes that's the first thing to go when you're busy, etc.

@Ispend2much6  yeah I like that part too! ๐Ÿ™‚  and so true... good to have a reminder ๐Ÿ˜‰

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Unicorn mail from @veronika23! As a thank you for the mail I sent her! I love this quote! Maybe Iโ€™ll bring this to work because I could use the reminder! Thanks love!๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’‹

@mermadelove  It's all nice and colorful too!

Ohhh this one was so you @mermadelove! ๐Ÿ˜„ You're welcome! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23 I will think of you and BIC/BT every time I see it!!!! 

@mermadelove  awwww ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Geez I initially got on my phone to grab my Giftees address and here I am chatting on BIC instead!  Iโ€™ll be back! ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

How does the unicorn mail work? I like the idea a lot!! ๐Ÿ™‚ I would like to get involved.

Hi @MandieNRG   like the OP says Unicorn Mail is a random act of kindness. It's essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.  So it's not like a gift exchange.  It's just people sending a surprise to other people to brighten their day. Some of us have been here for years so we have developed friendships over time and feel comfortable sharing our address with some people.  Just comes down to if someone wants to share their address with someone else or not.

Gotcha, thanks for the explanation! ๐Ÿ˜„

1 Reply
testing