Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awwww - This is such a sweet surprise!  I love the Pusheen theme!   @veronika23 is such a doll!!!   Enjoy your snaxx and treats, @Beadshopgirl! <3 <3 <3

I'm happy to have "met" you too @Beadshopgirl!!! Love ya!πŸ’‹πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ¦„πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ–€

ps: Love how you have that watermarked!

It’s a fun program called iWatermark for iOS devices. It’s the same app I used for making the curved HOF text on the avis. @veronika23 I know how you feel about apple products, but they sure have some cool stuff!

Oh cool @Beadshopgirl! Thanks Smiley Happy. I have an apple laptop (and love it)... it's more like I don't like tablets LOL... and well ok other stuff too but won't get into it Smiley Very Happy

@Beadshopgirl,

You deserve so many Thank You's for your Hall Of Fame Avatar assistance!

This is very sweet of @veronika23!  The nicest Unicorn Mail!

I'm very partial to the Pusheen Cup!    Smiley Wink

Beautiful Journals, and delicious candy,too!

Pusheen is the definitely the official animated pet of BIC @tsavorite

@Beadshopgirl I 100% agree with this!!!! <3

This Unicorn Mail is so fabulous - just like you @Beadshopgirl Heart

Image result for pusheen gif

V is really, truly one of the most generous humans I know!  How does she do it all?  Enjoy all your wonderful treats!  I love the decor so much Heart  those little flower stickers really brighten the room!

I forgot to take a photo of the outside of the box, but it was decorated too! @ZombieMetroAnt I agree β€” @veronika23 is such an amazing friend! πŸ¦„πŸ¦„πŸ¦„

I'd at mention every single one of you all because between this thread and the Galentine's thread, you restore my faith in humanity with the outpourings of love and support!

Sparkle on, my BIC/BT Beauties!!!!!

Image result for sparkling gif

Awww - I wholeheartedly agree, @mermadelove!!!  This is a community full of amazing people and I am so happy to have found my tribe of mer-llama-corn sisters in you all! <3 <3 <3 

Image result for found my tribe

There's so much negative in the world @mermadelove it's nice to see the good and positive! This is why I love BT so much! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

@veronika23  @mermadelove You just have to watch the news to feel like everything everywhere is negative, but I wonder, if the good people/situations were highlighted as frequently, if the world would seem at least more balanced, if not skewed in a positive direction.  That's what I hope for anyway. Smiley Happy

@Ispend2much6@mermadelove. I don't watch the news for that reason. They purposely keep us in fear for so many reasons.

Yeah we need some magic @mermadelove Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23  I think so too. 

One of my sisters worke in tv for a long time. She said they purposefully make commercials louder than the shows so they still have your attention when u leave the room. And that they tailor commercials to the news to make you buy things to relieve the fear/ stress triggered by the news! @veronika23

@mermadelove  That's so evil!

So not surprised by that @mermadelove.

The CALM act made the louder commercials illegal in the US in 2012.

mermadelove wrote:

One of my sisters worke in tv for a long time. She said they purposefully make commercials louder than the shows so they still have your attention when u leave the room. And that they tailor commercials to the news to make you buy things to relieve the fear/ stress triggered by the news! @veronika23

@bratknits that gives you an idea when the last time I watched tv was, and how long it's been since my sister worked in TV!

@Ispend2much6 I agree with you! I think this is what WE do for each other!!!! This week has been so hard out in the 'real' world that more than once I've found myself feeling 'homesick' and hating this planet! However, I think our job is to make this place sparkle and shine with love because we CAN~ !!!!!! I truly believe that is why so many people are into mermaids and unicorns. They bring fierce magic! And the llamas help to keep it all real!! LOLOLOLOLOL! @veronika23

6 Replies