Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Mcakes double trouble!  @Ispend2much6 is really spreading the RBR love around! i've only tried a few of their products but love them, and they're cruelty free!! what a lovely gesture!

and @ZombieMetroAnt is on fire with these amazing packages she's sending out! she's so creative and thoughtful- mind blown!! โค๏ธ

I haven't been feeling great this week and work was insane, so I was beyond touched to come home Thursday to the sweetest Unicorn Mail from @ZombieMetroAnt!!!   

The box was decorated beautifully with little messages that she wrote on each of the hearts!!!  Here is one of my faves!:

012718zombiegift2.jpg

Inside the box, everything was packed inside the coolest Llama photo/memento box - I am super sentimental, so I love these types of boxes to store cards, letters and pictures:

012718zombiegift3.jpg

And I could not believe my eyes when I opened the llama box!!! So much cuteness!!!  The Unicorn/llama/Wonder Woman/Valentine theme of this gift is perfect!   

And somehow, (a) Z remembered I was sad about missing out on the Ulta NYX birthday palette so (b) she very graciously sent me hers!!!!!  This is another one of my "unicorns" and I could not be more touched!!!  I literally started crying tears of happiness y'all - Super sappy, but it really meant so much to me!!!!  

012718zombiegift1.jpg

I love everything in this box soooo much!  The Boot magnet is adorable, the llama notebook is awesome, the PH brush is sooooooo mermazing (and I don't even mind PH - "Simple Life" 4 eva!!!! So hot!), the WW patch is beyond awesome and I love the Huda lashes sooooo much!!!!

My daughter and I already devoured the Pocky (whoops!) and we're working on the other snaxxx and may paint the suncatcher and color the unicorn together tomorrow because I need to decorate for Valentine's Day!!!!  OMG - I also love the little Mermaid stationary set!  I got a similar llama set recently and it is super cute!  

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Z!  You are truly magical and always have a knack for sending me little messages or gifts or even just support and encouragement exactly when I need it the most!  You do so much for everyone here and I am truly honored to call you my friend. Your kindness, generosity, sincerity and happiness seriously shine through in everything you do!!!   I love ya, girl!!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Related image

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!  LlamaLand extraordinaire!!!  That box is probably my favorite part of this package!!!!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @ZombieMetroAnt youโ€™re such a sweetie for giving @Tamara76 that palette:โ€™) 

She definitely is a sweetie!๐Ÿ’–  @heartsmyface

ermahged the llamas!! Love It!!

ermahged the llamas!! Love It!!

Re: ermahged the llamas!! Love It!!

Thanks, @MandieNRG!!! Aren't llamas the cutest?! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76 I lost the llama keychain you gave me. So sad!!!! 

Oh no!  @mermadelove  ๐Ÿ˜ž

Hopefully heโ€™ll turn up somewhere!๐Ÿ’—

omg @Tamara76 that llama box is incredible! @ZombieMetroAnt really is the master of finding the coolest stuff ever! how does she do it!! 

so glad it brightened your day. unicorn mail always makes a rough week better! 

ooo that Pocky is so delicious, also if you like that stuff the banana flavor is bomb too ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG!   I did not know a banana version existed - Sounds delicious!!!! @Anastasiya13

@Tamara76 It does and it really is. Have you heard of a store called Dasio, or have one in your area? If so they have a lot of Pocky flavors there, and its just delicious, they also have a green tea one, that tastes good too

Ohhhh - Thanks for the tip!  Sadly, we don't have Daiso in my city, but I am going to see if I can find it online! โค๏ธ  @Anastasiya13

@Tamara76 Aww darn, if you don't find it online and would want one, I would be more than happy to get one for you and send it.

Awww - Thank you, sweetie! ๐Ÿ˜˜  @Anastasiya13

Have I mentioned before just how much I love you both @Tamara76 @ZombieMetroAnt? Heart You guys are so darn cute and are just sweet as pie. LOVE all the generosity being spread around right now Heart 

Kind of obsessed with that "Give a girl the right pair of boots and she can conquer the world" magnet!! Heart

Ohhh that box is perfect for BIC mementos!  @ZombieMetroAnt did it come with the color accents or did you add that yourself?  Love the black and white with just a touch of color.  

Not only have you struck llama gold, I spy a Wonder Woman patch with your name all over it!  Hope you are feeling better @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ’•

I bought the box like that @ElleElleG but I was super tempted to color in the rest myself ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ– 

Thank you so much, @ElleElleG!  This truly is the perfect BIC box!  The WW patch is awesome - I am deciding what to do with it because it will have to be something special! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76,

You accomplish more when you aren't feeling well than any one else does when they are well! 

You're amazing!  I'm glad that you are starting to feel better!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes loving the new avi too @tsavorite!!! Nice!!!!!

testing