Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

NP @MandieNRG ๐Ÿ™‚

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

How do you get addresses to send unicorn mail? Iโ€™d love to send some!!

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Kaitlyn89  some of us have been on here for years and have become friends so we ask the person for their address. Requires a certain amount of trust that has built over time you know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Gotcha @veronika23.  Totally makes sense.  I was thinking just handing out your address is not the safest thing to do so I was just wondering how it all worked!  Guess I will get more involved then! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

@Kaitlyn89   yeah I used to freely help people get their hands on certain items and do trades but after a few incidents I'm more reserved with who gets my address. It's a really fun place though! Hope you stick around ๐Ÿ™‚

I was lucky enough to receive some absolutely adorable Unicorn mail from our amazing and fabulous V! 

At first I thought she was my Galentineโ€™s elf, but no โ€“ sheโ€™s just being beyond thoughtful and generous like always! Lovely tissue-wrapped surprises!Lovely tissue-wrapped surprises!

Blank page journals for drawing or writing. Iโ€™m going to use these for jewellery designs!Blank page journals for drawing or writing. Iโ€™m going to use these for jewellery designs!

Laura Secord chocolate with nuts. Yum! And some of that famous sucre a la creme!Laura Secord chocolate with nuts. Yum! And some of that famous sucre a la creme!

PUSHEEN! The cutest ceramic mug with travel lid, a blind box Gund stuffy (Pusheen fits in the little bag), an eraser, and a pen!PUSHEEN! The cutest ceramic mug with travel lid, a blind box Gund stuffy (Pusheen fits in the little bag), an eraser, and a pen!

And everything all together!And everything all together!

@veronika23 You are the sweetest loveliest friend, and I am so happy to have โ€œmetโ€ you! Much love! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ 

That mug is adorable! I love it!

This is the cutest @Beadshopgirl @veronika23 Heart !!!! 

@Beadshopgirl  Wow, that is a Galentine box!  I love those journals.

Oh wow!!  What a darling she is!!โ€™  And butter cream fudge?  Yeah, thatโ€™s gone already right?  @Beadshopgirl@veronika23

Well yeah, itโ€™s gone @heartsmyface. But in my defence, I had to taste test it because I bought a different brand of fudge for my Elf, and I needed to make sure that it was on par with the Laura Secord. ๐Ÿ˜œ

@heartsmyface@Beadshopgirldo you guys have Laura Secord in the West? Wasn't sure if you had sucre a la creme so made sure to include some. Mostly a French Eastern Canadian thing lol

We do @veronika23, but not at every store. Itโ€™s been a while since Iโ€™ve come across it.   I think they carry it at Thrifty Foods, but I most often shop at IGA. I picked up some Ste Julie fudge the other day. Itโ€™s slightly firmer than the LS. 

Oh ok. Gotcha @Beadshopgirl ๐Ÿ™‚ I'm super picky for my sucre a la creme lol. Always hard to find a good recipe!

It was soooo yummy @veronika23! I was tempted to share with my kids, but I decided against it. ๐Ÿ˜‚ #meanmommy 

@Beadshopgirl  Hahahaha I'm glad you liked it!  It's ok not to share once in a while ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Beadshopgirl  What lovely goodies from @veronika23!!! Enjoy! LOVE the pusheen โค๏ธ

Oh look at all the adorable Pusheen goodies! I hope you enjoy it all, @Beadshopgirl!

@Beadshopgirl and @veronika23 - What an absolutely wonderful surprise! So adorable.

The Unicorn mail always makes me tear up, so much love in every single package! The Pusheen accessories are adorable! โค๏ธ

@Beadshopgirl Surprises are the best and this package has your name all over the goodies! โค๏ธ @veronika23 โค๏ธ

testing