Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@Beadshopgirl Wow you got some amazing unicorn mail from @veronika23. She never ceases to amaze me with her generosity and kindness ๐Ÿ™‚

@Beadshopgirl That mug is so adorable! ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - This is such a sweet surprise!  I love the Pusheen theme!   @veronika23 is such a doll!!!   Enjoy your snaxx and treats, @Beadshopgirl! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

I'm happy to have "met" you too @Beadshopgirl!!! Love ya!๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

ps: Love how you have that watermarked!

Itโ€™s a fun program called iWatermark for iOS devices. Itโ€™s the same app I used for making the curved HOF text on the avis. @veronika23 I know how you feel about apple products, but they sure have some cool stuff!

Oh cool @Beadshopgirl! Thanks :). I have an apple laptop (and love it)... it's more like I don't like tablets LOL... and well ok other stuff too but won't get into it ๐Ÿ˜„

@Beadshopgirl,

You deserve so many Thank You's for your Hall Of Fame Avatar assistance!

This is very sweet of @veronika23!  The nicest Unicorn Mail!

I'm very partial to the Pusheen Cup!    ๐Ÿ˜‰

Beautiful Journals, and delicious candy,too!

Pusheen is the definitely the official animated pet of BIC @tsavorite

@Beadshopgirl I 100% agree with this!!!! โค๏ธ

This Unicorn Mail is so fabulous - just like you @Beadshopgirl Heart

Image result for pusheen gif

V is really, truly one of the most generous humans I know!  How does she do it all?  Enjoy all your wonderful treats!  I love the decor so much Heart  those little flower stickers really brighten the room!

I forgot to take a photo of the outside of the box, but it was decorated too! @ZombieMetroAnt I agree โ€” @veronika23 is such an amazing friend! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„

I'd at mention every single one of you all because between this thread and the Galentine's thread, you restore my faith in humanity with the outpourings of love and support!

Sparkle on, my BIC/BT Beauties!!!!!

Image result for sparkling gif

Awww - I wholeheartedly agree, @mermadelove!!!  This is a community full of amazing people and I am so happy to have found my tribe of mer-llama-corn sisters in you all! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Image result for found my tribe

There's so much negative in the world @mermadelove it's nice to see the good and positive! This is why I love BT so much! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23  @mermadelove You just have to watch the news to feel like everything everywhere is negative, but I wonder, if the good people/situations were highlighted as frequently, if the world would seem at least more balanced, if not skewed in a positive direction.  That's what I hope for anyway. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6@mermadelove. I don't watch the news for that reason. They purposely keep us in fear for so many reasons.

Yeah we need some magic @mermadelove ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23  I think so too. 

One of my sisters worke in tv for a long time. She said they purposefully make commercials louder than the shows so they still have your attention when u leave the room. And that they tailor commercials to the news to make you buy things to relieve the fear/ stress triggered by the news! @veronika23

@mermadelove  That's so evil!

So not surprised by that @mermadelove.

The CALM act made the louder commercials illegal in the US in 2012.

mermadelove wrote:

One of my sisters worke in tv for a long time. She said they purposefully make commercials louder than the shows so they still have your attention when u leave the room. And that they tailor commercials to the news to make you buy things to relieve the fear/ stress triggered by the news! @veronika23

testing