Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@bratknits that gives you an idea when the last time I watched tv was, and how long it's been since my sister worked in TV!

@Ispend2much6 I agree with you! I think this is what WE do for each other!!!! This week has been so hard out in the 'real' world that more than once I've found myself feeling 'homesick' and hating this planet! However, I think our job is to make this place sparkle and shine with love because we CAN~ !!!!!! I truly believe that is why so many people are into mermaids and unicorns. They bring fierce magic! And the llamas help to keep it all real!! LOLOLOLOLOL! @veronika23

@veronika23  Same here mon ami! I did not think it could get better, but it does, like @Tamara76 ponted out and it truly makes every day less gray! 

@mermadelove,

This is the most cheery image and message!

It makes me feel sparkly all over!   โค๏ธ

@tsavorite  MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!! Image result for hug gif

@mermadelove, this thread and the Galentine exchange are keeping my spirits lifted. It feels so good to visit threads focused on celebrating one another! ๐Ÿ’•

Exactly my angelic @angel7594 !!!!!! โค๏ธImage result for sparkling gif

It never ceases to amaze me how you ladies take the time out of your day to brighten someone else's Heart 

I got some amazing unicorn mail from @Ispend2much6 this weekend and I am so excited about it!!

Makeup and treats, what more could a girl want?!!Makeup and treats, what more could a girl want?!!

I have never tried anything from Rouge Bunny Rouge that I can remember so I can't wait to dig in and use them! Thank you so much Heart The card is so adorable too ๐Ÿ˜„ You know I live for the cheese haha ๐Ÿ˜› And that s'more...you are an angel Heart I seriously can't thank you enough for your generosity!

I also got some love from my soul sister @ZombieMetroAnt Heart You are too good to me you know that?! Thank you so much for the wonderful surprise!! 

This is seriously llama-zing!This is seriously llama-zing!As soon as I opened the box I got all the warm fuzzies! Look at these adorable little foam decorations.As soon as I opened the box I got all the warm fuzzies! Look at these adorable little foam decorations.

I'm going to have so much fun painting the little llamas and unicorn ๐Ÿ˜„ And can we talk about the chocolate? You know me so well! I just adore everything you picked out for me, especially the meaningful magnets Heart Feeling so blessed to have y'all in my life as my friends Heart 

Oooohhhhhh some major unicorn mail you've got going on there @Mcakes!!!  Enjoy all your goodies.

Congrats @Mcakes - you have been "zombiefied" LOL!  This is my "thanks for letting me your partner in crime" token of gratitude!  The Galentines Exchange wouldn't of happened without you Heart I hope you enjoy all your treats!!  I'm so happy @Ispend2much6 sent you some treats also!  You're very much loved here at BT, MCakes Heart  xoxo  

Haha @ZombieMetroAnt, "zombiefied" ๐Ÿ˜„ I like that ๐Ÿ˜‰ Thank you so much for all that you do! You're amazing Heart

So many great things to enjoy @Mcakes! That taco card is killing me! 

Oh my goodness!   This is all too sweet, @Mcakes!!!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

Rouge Bunny Rouge is a great brand - Iโ€™m so excited to hear what you think about the amazing goodies from @Ispend2much6!   She is such a doll!๐Ÿ’–

And I just canโ€™t even find words to express how beautiful and generous @ZombieMetroAnt is to send so many sweet surprises!   This gift is so perfect for you, M!!!!  I love the mermaid artwork the most!๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

@Tamara76 This reminds me that I need to wear my RBR shadows more often (hopefully they arenโ€™t too old). I used to wear Abyssinian Catbird all the time! 

@Tamara76  What Rouge Bunny Rouge products have you tried?  They're such a "gentle" cosmetic company.  Sounds weird, but that's the impression I get from their marketing and products.    Nothing is too "out there" for cautious people like me. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6 I have a few powders, a highlighter and a couple lipsticks.  I agree about the โ€œgentleโ€ part regarding my highlighter - it is so โ€œgentleโ€ itโ€™s like a matte powder - lol!  Everything else is great!

Yes @Tamara76, I am so excited to try out the RBR goodies today! The eyeshadow in Chiffon Ringlet is a gorgeous shade of purple Heart And the gloss in I Have My Honey is the perfect nude with sparkles ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you so much again @Ispend2much6!

I can't get over all the cheerful things @ZombieMetroAnt sent my way too Heart It's getting me so excited to send out my Galentine box!! Her sneaky surprise unicorn mailings always seem to arrive at the perfect time Heart

@Mcakes,

@Ispend2much6 and @ZombieMetroAnt  are showing their kind, generous natures again!  Unicorn mail is the best thing to happen, but twice?  That's outstanding!

Enjoy all your fun treats and goodies!   

@Mcakes So sweet! Enjoy your lovely goodies! ๐Ÿ™‚

@McakesYes, I have picked up that you like your tacos. ๐Ÿ™‚  You are welcome!  That mermaid magnet that says, "Free as the ocean" is making me cry for some reason!  So adorable!

@Ispend2much6 I do love my tacos haha ๐Ÿ˜„ Thank you again!! Aww yes it is such a cute saying Heart It's actually a box! I'm going to fill it with mementos from my BT/BIC lady friends Heart

testing