Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds...

sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds fun , do you guys send them to each other on this board or your personal friends ? good way to make new friends

Re: sadly ive never gotten any thing like that, but it sounds...

@holly042812  mostly friends we have met through this board ๐Ÿ™‚

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I also received Mermaid Mail from our own @veronika23 today!

She sent me the kindest Thank You card

and a refrigerator magnet that says,

"Find Joy In Each Day,"  written in rainbow colors. 

Of course, this holds a place of honor on my refrigerator door!

Thank you, veronika!   โค๏ธ

That is super sweet of @veronika23!  What a lovely reminder to see every day, @tsavorite! โค๏ธ

@tsavorite  How fitting of a saying to be on a magnet.  so every time you go to the fridge you'll see it.  Food makes people happy too ๐Ÿ™‚

Very sweet of you as usual @veronika23 โค๏ธ

"Find Joy in Each Day" is such a great sentiment to remember! I might have to plaster that thought on my desk or phone myself. Enjoy your uni mail @tsavorite!

@quspork,

Thank you!  It's really good advice to live by.   ๐Ÿ™‚

@tsavorite  That sounds like a perfect magnet to have around, especially during the winter!  @veronika23  is so sweet.

That was very thoughtful and sweet of Veronika23 Heart  she is so good at spreading cheer!!  

RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Many of you know itโ€™s been a tough month for me, I barely have a voice lol ๐Ÿ˜‚. I was so touched to find this in my mailbox from @veronika23 ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค Thank you so much V! You have no idea how much this brightened up my week. Youโ€™re the best ever and Iโ€™m so lucky to have you as a friend ๐Ÿค—

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Awww - What a pretty card!  And that magnet is lovely - This is a beautiful Irish blessing! @Mcakes   @veronika23 is such a doll! โค๏ธ

P.S.  Hope your voice comes back soon! โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m  sorry that youโ€™re having a rough month @Mcakes! Iโ€™ve had a cold and been battling

laryn on and off too! Iโ€™m glad that this lovely package from @veronika23 brightened your day, and I hope you are finally feeling better!

Oh, that looks like such a lovely card and the magnet is a wonderful blessing. I hope you're feeling better soon, @Mcakes!

@Mcakes So sweet! I hope you feel better!

@Mcakes,

I hope that your throat gets much better very quickly! 

@veronika23 is totally the best ever and a great friend! 

Beautiful card!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Wonderful Irish Blessing for you to read every day!

Oh, I love this so much!  I find the Irish have the best sayings Smiley Wink  what a wonderful message Heart 

Unicorn Mail Alert!!!
I came home to the most cheerily decorated unicorn LLAMA mail. My husband handed me the box and said; โ€œIt looks like you have a secret admirer...???โ€
LOL I think he was a little worried /jealous Hahaha
Anyway I looked at the cutely decorated box and said; โ€œAwe donโ€™t worry itโ€™s unicorn mail.โ€ And he was all like, what?

Anyway I canโ€™t begin to describe how unbelievably amazing @ZombieMetroAnt is at packing a box to the brim full of pure happiness and cheer.
It starts out so friendly right from the outside of the box. Sorry I couldnโ€™t get the spoilers to work. A57A3A62-5AB9-4EA3-9BBF-E0F773E2721A.jpeg

And then first thing on the inside is POW a felt llama envelope and lashes ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™ve never used lashes so I canโ€™t wait to try them out!!!EA5B496E-76D8-4E17-BC92-806DE9800A4B.jpeg2nd layer llama wooden paint by number llama figurine and chocolate candy kisses

F33928B9-21F7-4FA6-B1FC-784A4AB798EB.jpeg

3rd layer llama fun, llama note pad, candy pretzels, an initial and a Paris Hilton rainbow face brush that is so cool!!! Paris Hilton??? Who would have thought? F2166844-6180-4230-BAD5-0243A1F718A8.jpeg

4th layer an avocado thermal tote bagโฃ๏ธI LOVE IT:) itโ€™s right up my alley. Hereโ€™s the group photo

CDF633FF-C246-43E7-99C2-2DEB7D68233C.jpeg

I LOVE IT ALL SO MUCH Iโ€™ve never owned any llama stuff. But now I can do llama practice for if we ever get some llamas!

Thank you so much Zombie for sending such a cheery thank you gift to me for my thank you to you ๐Ÿ˜‰ You are the best โค๏ธ โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

OMG!  This is an amazing unicorn mail box, @PaletteAddict99!  That avocado lunch bag is so perfect for you!   And the llama theme is soooo much fun! I hope you enjoy all these goodies.  Your hubby sounds adorable, too!

@ZombieMetroAnt does a fabulous job of choosing the most perfect things for people and she definitely packs every box with love!!! โค๏ธ

P.S.  I am super impressed that there is even a possibility that you might get a real llama some day! I cannot even fathom how awesome that would be! โค๏ธ

Thank you So mych โฃ๏ธ @Tamara76 I love everything and now Iโ€™m llamaizec ๐Ÿ™‚ 

we have for several years been thinking about getting llamas to gaurd against the coyotes that are becoming very brazen . We are always worried that our little Jack Russell terrier will get eaten one day ever since our Rottweiler died. The thing is having large animals like that is a lot of extra work and expense.

So sorry to hear about your doggy, @PaletteAddict99!  I can imagine a large animal like a llama would take a lot of time and money, but if you ever get one, Iโ€™d love to see pictures, please!๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—

testing