Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

omg that stuff is just too cute

Awe thank you @Anastasiya13 โฃ๏ธ

@PaletteAddict99 Ahh everything is so cute!! @ZombieMetroAnt Always finds the best stuff! Have fun with all those goodies!

Thank you so muchโฃ๏ธ @unfungirl you are right zombie is a master of llamacorn mail ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwwww. Looking at these photos put a big smile on my face! What a cute and thoughtful gift. @PaletteAddict99

Thank you โฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ @PrettyPaint it put a big smile on my face too ๐Ÿ˜ž

@PaletteAddict99,

That is definitely wonderful Thank You "Llama-Mail" from @ZombieMetroAnt!

Everything in it is so cool!  So Zombie!  What a nice surprise!

Did you think it was from the Galentine's Exchange at first?

Palette Addict and Zombie, you are both da Best!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Awe thank you @tsavorite you da best tooโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ

Yes! At first I was looking at the Hearts on the box and was wondering if it was a galentine exchange elf box LOL ๐Ÿ™‚

@PaletteAddict99,

With the timing, the size of the box, and the Heart on the outside of the box, I would have thought Galentine's for sure if I was you!    

Then, surprise!  It's from @ZombieMetroAnt!   WooHooo!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww all those llamas are adorable!!!  And cheery colorful!  @PaletteAddict99

Yesโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธโฃ๏ธ @heartsmyface it was all so amazingly colorful, cheery and a very nice surprise ๐Ÿ™‚ 

STOP, this is sooooo cute .  I'm dying laughing at the "Nope" llama and that bag is the cutest.  Enjoy your llama-mail @PaletteAddict99 and @ZombieMetroAnt you never cease to amaze ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Thank you so muchโฃ๏ธ @ElleElleG I am enjoying it all  ๐Ÿ™‚ and you are right that zombie is amazing ๐Ÿ™‚

and the Nope cracked me up too LOL

This is so llamazing! ๐Ÿ˜„ You're both just the sweetest ever Heart

Thank you so muchโฃ๏ธ @Mcakes Iโ€™ve officially been llamaized LOL Iโ€™m now a llamaNationer Hahaha ๐Ÿ˜†

"Holy Guacamole" Smiley LOL  I absolutely HAD to get that lunch bag when I saw it - because, you know I love avocados and as my "avocado pusher" I thought you'd get a kick outta that bag @PaletteAddict99 hahahahaha Smiley Wink  I'm so glad everything arrived safely - I'm sorry the brush is P.H. but I thought it was adorable & I yanked all the ones they had off the shelf (it wasn't until I got home that I saw her name LOL).  You deserve that & a whole lot more for being a great friend and for uniting me with my prized possession - my KVD Mi Vida Loca palette Heart Heart Heart  

@ZombieMetroAnt,

Can I can talk to you about this?  Aren't  @PaletteAddict99's avocados the best Haas

avocados that you have ever had?  Ours just recently ripened.  Guacamole City! 

Even my husband was really impressed with their taste and butteriness. 

Now we are so spoiled!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Iโ€™m so proud to be your Avocado pusher @ZombieMetroAnt LOL 

That a cracked up that it was Paris Hilton. She is really chiseled though so it was apropos that she made that brush and she nailed it! I love itโฃ๏ธ 

Thank you so much for everything and I canโ€™t believe Iโ€™ve been llamaized now ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wow!!!! Sooo many wonderful goodies @PaletteAddict99!!! Enjoy it all ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you โฃ๏ธ @veronika23 It is wonderful ๐Ÿ™‚ Iโ€™m having a great time with it all especially this brush โค๏ธ itโ€™s so soft and so prettyโฃ๏ธ5E8C25F3-44EE-4DE6-ACFD-13B739016DBD.jpeg

Haha, I didnโ€™t even know Paris Hilton did makeup brushes.  Iโ€™ve only ever seen shoes and her honey bunch clothing line in Tokyo. @PaletteAddict99

testing