Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

🖤🌈🦄📦🖤 Post your unicorn mail here!!!! 🖤🌈🦄📦🖤

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: 🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

In the mail today was a surprise sweet Valentine's Day gift from @Ispend2much6!  

Inside the envelope was a Stonewall Kitchen S'mores Candy Bar/Cookie.  (200 calories)

And then it was gone!  There was also a packet of Sugarfina  apricot heart-shaped Gummies.  It's amazing how fast I could eat those.  My husband got a taste of each of these treats.  All that's left is the wrappers.   I hope that I wasn't supposed to wait until Valentine's Day to open these treats.  Think again.   😉   @Ispend2much6 also included two Long-lasting Cream Eyeshadow wands from one of her favorite brands, Rouge Bunny Rouge.  Chiffon Ringlet is a cool dark brown, and Brocade Skipper is a soft cream shade (love at first sight for me.)  I'm very excited to own these.

@Ispend2much6, Thank you so much for this cute and thoughtful Valentine's Day Mail!  ❤️

What a nice surprise @tsavorite!  Sugarfina is awesome!  I don't blame you for eating all those up 🙂

@veronika23,

They were irresistible!  Little Apricot gummy hearts!  ❤️

Awwww - What a sweet surprise, @tsavorite!!!!  Those Apricot Heart Gummies are sooooooo good! ❤️

@Ispend2much6 is such a doll!

unicornheart.gif

@Tamara76,

Those gummies were delicious!  They were a very sweet gift!  🙂

@tsavorite  LOVE the adorable new avi!!!!! ❤️

Finally, from the Avi Thread to here!  Thank you!  @mermadelove and @Beadshopgirl

@tsavorite  You're welcome.  I really wanted you to try those shadows because they apply so smoothly.

Oh, and, did you really have to point out the calorie count of that marshmallow bar? 😉  Glad mine is long gone (but, probably not long gone from my hips.)

@Ispend2much6,

I thought it was a calorie bargain for a very sweet chocolate marshmallow candy/cookie bar... 

If I had only eaten 1/2 of it, I could have felt somewhat virtuous.

That didn't happen, of course.

What a sweet gift! @tsavorite enhoy your goodies from @Ispend2much6

Thank you, @mermadelove,

That's a done deal!  🙂

🌈🦄📦 THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD 📦🦄🌈

ok....how do i get in on this???

Hi @kristin8  This isn't an exchange. They are random acts of kindness to members of this community. 🙂

As the OP states:

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community. 🙂

@veronika23

How do you get people's address to send things to? 🙂

@kristin8  well members who send each other things have built friendships over the years of being active on this forum. They decide who they feel comfortable sharing their address with. I mean we are all strangers so it takes time to create that bond and trust! 🙂

@kristin8 Some of us have been here for years, and we have become friends. We got each other’s addresses by asking for them.

Thanks!

Thanks!  

and how do I join

and how do I join

Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing b...

Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing but don't really know what it is

Re: Hi, what is unicorn mail? this seems fun and intriguing b...

howdy @holly042812!  "Unicorn Mail" is just a fancy schmancy name that was created to describe special mail you'd receive from a friend! Smiley Wink  

Image result for special delivery gif

You're more than welcome to post here any special mail you get!  

2 Replies
testing