Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

You are most welcome @Tamara76 Smiley Happy

What a wonderful package, @Tamara76! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! @veronika23 really outdid herself! 

Yes, she certainly did, @quspork!  I feel so spoiled right now! <3

Amazing unicorn mail @Tamara76!!! @veronika23 sent a perfect box!

Perfect box, indeed, @CC3616!!! <3 <3 <3 

OMG STOP THE PRESSES!  Smiley Surprised  whatttt??!!  That is awesome @Tamara76!  I'm mostly ecstatic about the KVD mini's (YAS @veronika23 Heart)  but everything looks amazing!  I love how V takes the time to even decorate the box and the gifts - that shows care right there!  I just throw things into the last used box and ship it off hoping it arrives safely LOL!  This totally warms my heart.  You guys are the best.  Thank you so much for posting your goodies, Tamara Heart 

Awww - Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  It is very evident that V packs a lot of love into her unicorn mail! <3 <3 <3

What an awesome unicorn package!!!! @veronika23 is amazing for making sure you had these, I can’t imagine how happy you must feel ❀️❀️❀️ What an awesome friend!! Enjoy your goodies @Tamara76 πŸ˜πŸ˜„7CB694F3-B38F-49E1-B7A0-0DEEC83DA224.gif

Thank you very much, @bakeamuffin!   Yes, @veronika23 is a very special friend, indeed!  And she doesn't even have to send me anything and I'll love her all the same!!! <3 <3 <3

Yay! So happy you got the package @Tamara76!  I know you wanted those and what's a collection with something missing Smiley Wink. I'm happy I could send them your way! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

OMG, V - Now I feel like crying all over again (happy tears, of course)!  The love here truly gives me life!  I am so thankful to call you my friend! <3 <3 <3   @veronika23

Sooo happy to call you my friend too @Tamara76 πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ¦„πŸ¬πŸ–€πŸ–€

Image result for hug gif

@veronika23 <3 <3 <3

deanwink.gif

supernaturalfam.gif

@Tamara76  OMG you SO DESERVE IT!!! And THANKS @veronika23 for spreading the love!!!!!!

Awww - Thank you, @mermadelove!!!!   You found the right tribe of Mermicorn sisters in us because I know you are also all about paying the love forward, my dear!!!! <3

@Tamara76,

You just won the lottery!   Smiley Happy

@veronika23 is so sweet to have put this package together for you!

It almost makes me cry to hear how excited and happy that this gift has made you!

OMG - See, now I really do have tears in my eyes, too, y'all!  Thank you so much, @tsavorite !!!  I'm sending you and @veronika23 virtual hugs right now!!!

@tsavorite  me too. I had water in my eyes Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23,

Me too!

@Tamara76  What a nice surprise to come home to! @veronika23  is a unicorn mail queen, in addition to a Sephora queen. Smiley Happy