Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

The Sally/Minnie ears are the BEST!!

@niki172  Surprises are so much fun!  A nice variety too, Star Wars and LLamas!

The Sally/Minnie ears are my Favorite!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ–ค so many fun goodies to play with @niki172, have fun ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG!  Look at that unicorn mail goodness!!!!  Enjoy all your Star Wars, Disney and llama goodies @niki172!!!

The husband eyed the Star Wars items with suspicion (no Sci Fi for him) until he realized there is candy/popcorn in them. I have a funny feeling I will wake up to one or both of the being open ๐Ÿ˜„

Hahahaha @niki172 ๐Ÿ˜„

I love that magnet @veronika23 Heart  it's an amazing message & a great reminder.  how sweet of you to send Heart  also, did you see how awesome @niki172's nails look? Smiley Wink 

@ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23 aww thank you kindly. I just got a new set last week - part of the "look your best" in a room full of strangers :P.

@ZombieMetroAnt   totally blanked out on the nails.:D  But you are right they look amazing @niki172!!!

@niki172    they really, really are the best โค๏ธ

So awhile back, it came up in conversation I have never seen The Nightmare Before Christmas.  I'm pretty sure @ZombieMetroAnt's jaw hit the floor, and I'm sorry I didn't get to see it happen in person.

As a result, I came home today to a nifty little package.  She thinks of everything, doesn't she?

FullSizeRender(26).jpg

Aaaand just in case lol:

Spoiler
FullSizeRender(27).jpg

Thank you Zombs, you're the best โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ  Now all I need is another snow day!

Oh yes, I approve of this mandatory movie watching gift ๐Ÿ˜„ Great job @ZombieMetroAnt!! We're expanding @shimmerbait's horizons ๐Ÿ˜› 

OMG that's perfect, @shimmerbait. Do we get your movie review when you're done?? @ZombieMetroAnt really did cover all her bases on that LOL. 

LMAO, @ZombieMetroAnt is too cute!! 

I'm afraid if I admitted even half of the movies I've never seen I'd be strapped down and forced to endure a movie marathon.  Enjoy the movie @shimmerbait, and give me the synopsis once you've watched, LOL 

@shimmerbait,

Yup, you need to complete your education! 

How can you relate with our @ZombieMetroAnt if you haven't seen Sally's movie?               

I hope that you enjoy the movie!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww- What a fun treat, @shimmerbait!!!  Please report back with a review of the movie!!!   You're the cutest, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!! โค๏ธ

Smiley LOL  @shimmerbait I would've sent you my copy but I don't think your fancy schmancy entertainment system can handle my VHS tape HA HA HA

But you're right, I did clutch my chest & gasped when I read you hadn't seen the movie. So I thought & I thought & I thought...how do I fix this wrong?  Smiley LOL 

Image result for nightmare before christmas its time we begin gif

then it hit me!  Literally (this fell on my foot after I bumped into the display at the store - not kidding) Smiley Indifferent  it was "simply meant to be" Heart 

Who said this place isnโ€™t educational?!?!

@shimmerbait  You've never seen The Nightmare before Christmas?? Thank you @ZombieMetroAnt  for rectifying the situation. 

That was so sweet of @ZombieMetroAnt!! I hope you love it @shimmerbait

THIS IS AWESOME!!!! IT's my daughter's favorite XMas movie. It combines her two favorite holidays!!!!! ( I'm raising her right, @ZombieMetroAnt. LOL!) @shimmerbait  enjoy and let us know what you think!!

testing