Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: RE: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Such a lovely scarf @mermadelove

That is a beautiful scarf!!! โค๏ธ

Hooray for unicorn mail and the joy it brings! โค๏ธ

That is in fact, very mermaidy mail Smiley LOL  what a wonderful surprise to come home to after spending a lovely day with Lil Miss M Heart  enjoy your treats @mermadelove !  @prettyinpa  is such a sweetheart (did you make the scarf?  it's such a gorgeous color! Heart)

@mermadelove  What a gorgeous color of green!  @prettyinpa  That card is beautiful; did you make that?

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Aww such cute stuff, love seeing these unboxings. I feel like i am always late to the sign ups haha. Super cute and some of the stuff looks super delicious too, and very cute stuff including some of the wrappings.

This isn't an exchange @Anastasiya13. It's just members of the community sending other members treats/pick me ups ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23aww thats super sweet. Well then have to say there are super cute and thoughtful, and love looking at the pictures. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Anastasiya13   I'm glad you are enjoying it! I love seeing someone's day brighten by a random act of kindness so I love it when people post what they received. ๐Ÿ™‚ Gives me the warm fuzzies ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23Yes, me too. I love seeking peoples reactions too especially when its a random act of kindness. Its just nice to see kindness online too, especially with all the crazy things that go on in the world.

Yes my thoughts exactly @Anastasiya13 ๐Ÿ™‚

finally made it home from traveling for work to a wonderful surprise. Not one piece of Unicorn mail, but 2!!!!! Thank you so very much @veronika23 and @ZombieMetroAnt

Spoiler
Unicorns,Star Wars, Nintendo, and Llamas - what more could a gal ask for? Thank you ZMA <3Unicorns,Star Wars, Nintendo, and Llamas - what more could a gal ask for? Thank you ZMA โค๏ธOMG Sally/Minnie ears EEK!!!OMG Sally/Minnie ears EEK!!!I got an absolutely beautiful card with this wonderful magnet  from V <3I got an absolutely beautiful card with this wonderful magnet from V โค๏ธ

@niki172 What a lovely assortment of goodies. Love the ears!!

@veronika23 And @ZombieMetroAnt are killing it with the unicorn mail!

So many cute things- those Minnie ears are adorable, @niki172! Both @veronika23 and @ZombieMetroAnt did such great job with the unicorn mail! 

The ears are so cute!!  So many wonderful gifts from some pretty amazing ladies, enjoy @niki172 !

@niki172,

You can't have better friends than @ZombieMetroAnt and @veronika23!

Thanks for naming the Sally/Minnie Ears!

It was so nice of them to remember you with these gifts!  I love them all!

OMG!   This is such sweet unicorn mail!   I am so happy to hear it cheered you up after a yucky Monday, @niki172!  I am totally digging the Star Wars theme, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  And what a sweet card and magnet, @veronika23!  

hearteyes.gif

@niki172, I made sure to wear the Sally/Minnie ears before sending them your way....

Spoiler
twins.PNG

Smiley LOL  jkjk - yours are brand spankin' new & the best part - we're twinsies!!  Heart 

This was just a small token of gratitude for my amazing Christmas gift (and you'd be happy to know that my "Star Wars Resistance" jacket played a key role at the Womens March last Saturday Heart  because, as they say "a woman's place is in the resistance" Smiley Wink   

Enjoy all your wonderful treats and thank you for being such a wonderful friend!  xoxo

@ZombieMetroAnt  Way to represent!!!! Little Miss and I went to the MArch in our town, too!!! I was so proud of her!! But our outfits were nowhere as cool as yours!!!! โค๏ธ

@ZombieMetroAnt I screamed when I saw the ears so thank you (even if they had been second handed I wouldn't have cared :D). So glad your Rebel jacket made it to the women's march!! Represent lady!!!!

Awwww- What a cute pic, Z!!!!  I love that y'all are twins!  โค๏ธ  @ZombieMetroAnt

Yay!  Thatโ€™s some good stuff there @niki172! Enjoy! @veronika23 And @ZombieMetroAnt are some of the bestest gifters out there!

5 Replies
testing