Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Yeah, @angel7594- she is so sweet. I was so touched to receive candy that brought back such a wonderful memory of Christmas at my grandmother's house.

Iโ€™m glad I guessed right @prettyinpa!

After a super busy week and a whirlwind weekend trip, I came home to the sweetest unicorn mail surprise from @veronika23!  

012118v1.jpg

012118v2.jpg

012118v3.jpg

Everything was wrapped so cute in pink tissue paper with little stickers and V sent me the sweetest card.  I literally started crying (happy tears, of course) as I read the card and then once I started opening the little gifts, I was bawling - especially when I opened the last one, aptly wrapped in unicorn paper...

...I collect mini perfumes and I've been trying to get my hands on the KVD Saint and Sinner mini perfumes for months and have had zero luck (even on Evil Bay), so I was blown away that not only did V remember me saying I was looking for these, but also the fact that she was able to get a pair for me!!!  This is seriously the sweetest thing ever!

Here are my new minis with my Saint and Sinner Palette (squee!!!!):

012118v4.jpg

Thank you from the bottom of my heart, V!  From my favorite Candadian snaxxx to the adorable Mermicornos to the poutine mix that got my hubby feeling some kind of way (he loved it when we made the poutine mix V sent me a few months ago!) to the magical rainbow pencil and pen and especially to the KVD mini set, I am beyond appreciative! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

supernaturalthanks.gif

supernaturalthankyou.jpg

Seeing how V and the amazing women on this thread and the many beautiful people in this community take the time to appreciate each other, whether by sending little treats or posting encouraging notes or helping each other find their impossible unicorns, makes me feel truly blessed to be here!  I love y'all and hope you continue to spread the love, magic and glitter one by one!!! โค๏ธ 

loveandkindnesslikeglitter.jpg

@Tamara76 THis is just so touching, a really thoughtful gift. @veronika23 Youโ€™re such a sweetheart. Enjoy everything Tamara โค๏ธ

Thank you so much, @darkiceis!!!  This kind of thread really gives me life!  I know we are all posting on a makeup/beauty forum, so some may think we're superficial, but the true beauties in this community are the hearts of the ladies whom I am so thankful to call friends! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Such a sweet and thoughtful gift @Tamara76. Thanks so much for sharing!

Awwww - Thank you, @PrettyPaint!!! โค๏ธ

I bet you are in heaven @Tamara76! So many yummies!

I bet you are in heaven @Tamara76! So many yummies!

Re: I bet you are in heaven @Tamara76! So many yummies!

Heaven, indeed, @Lazybeautybeast!  Shopping heaven over the weekend and snack heaven the last few days! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

Woot, woot, @Tamara, that's one super special box!  So glad that V could get you the elusive unicorn fragrances from KVD. @veronika23-  You are such an angel, sending out special boxes here.

Thank you so much, @prettyinpa!  I agree that V is truly an angel-fairy-godmother- mer-corn!!!!  @veronika23

Related image

@Tamara76 I think @veronika23 is singlehandedly keeping the Coffee Crisps manufacturer in the black! Lol! Nicely done V โ€” always a fine selection of goodies!

I agree, @jozkid!  LOL!  V has certainly turned all of us on to Coffee Crisp!  I love it so much, but I may possibly love the Laura Secord even more! โค๏ธ   Thank you so much, @veronika23!!! โค๏ธ

You are most welcome @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ™‚

What a wonderful package, @Tamara76! I hope you enjoy all of your goodies! @veronika23 really outdid herself! 

Yes, she certainly did, @quspork!  I feel so spoiled right now! โค๏ธ

Amazing unicorn mail @Tamara76!!! @veronika23 sent a perfect box!

Perfect box, indeed, @CC3616!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ 

OMG STOP THE PRESSES!  Smiley Surprised  whatttt??!!  That is awesome @Tamara76!  I'm mostly ecstatic about the KVD mini's (YAS @veronika23 Heart)  but everything looks amazing!  I love how V takes the time to even decorate the box and the gifts - that shows care right there!  I just throw things into the last used box and ship it off hoping it arrives safely LOL!  This totally warms my heart.  You guys are the best.  Thank you so much for posting your goodies, Tamara Heart 

Awww - Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  It is very evident that V packs a lot of love into her unicorn mail! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

What an awesome unicorn package!!!! @veronika23 is amazing for making sure you had these, I canโ€™t imagine how happy you must feel โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ What an awesome friend!! Enjoy your goodies @Tamara76 ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜„7CB694F3-B38F-49E1-B7A0-0DEEC83DA224.gif

testing