Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

OMG this is just so awesome @shimmerbait!!!  She does think of everything!!!! Hope you like the movie!

Ohhh enjoy the movie @shimmerbait! It's a great movie - you'll be singing the tunes before you know it!

Our beloved @jozkid sent me some super unicorn mail awhile back that I failed to acknowledge because of computer failure and my foot. I got a new computer and my foot continues to improve, so here's the fun!

Yummies and pretties!Yummies and pretties!

She sent me local candies from her area- Penuche which is a blonde fudge, brings back such memories from when I was a child, we always had this at Christmas. I was born in her current state and she was born where I currently live! And this huge lemon drop, which if you look closely at the picture, was sampled even before photographing. MMMMMM.

Also a cute owl Christmas ornament, who shared the tree with Tamara's llama. (they got along just fine). jozkid remembered that I like owls! A DS of LaMer, which I've never tried before, BITE mini multisticks and the most amazing key-chain/purse charm. I put it right onto my new tote that arrived the day her box did!  Here's a close up of the charm, it's got so much exquisite detail. Thank again, @jozkid, you really spoiled me and I'm ever so grateful.

The little mermaid, oooh, so cute!The little mermaid, oooh, so cute!

So sweet @jozkid !  @prettyinpa I am glad that your foot is improving!!

Awwww - What fun treats, @prettyinpa!!!   Jozkid knows how to indulge a sweet tooth!   And I'm so relieved to hear the owl got along with the llama - lol!  So cute! โค๏ธ

My pleasure @prettyinpa! Those pretzels were a little taste of home for me too!

@prettyinpa Happy to hear about the foot getting better. The owl is really cute.

@prettyinpa Glad your foot is getting better! Love that adorable keychain! 

@prettyinpa,

How very sweet of @jozkid to send you such awesome Unicorn Mail!

My husband makes penuche, so I'm familiar with it.   It's really good!

I love your Mermaid keychain/purse charm!  Under-the-sea Charming!

Cute owl ornament!  

I'm so glad that your foot is doing so much better!  Best News!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Aw, this is so heart warming Heart  I love the cute little owl @prettyinpa - it's very adorable and I'm glad to hear it played nice with Tamara's Llama Smiley LOL  how sweet & very thoughtful this gift is.  JozKid, you're just the sweetest!!  Enjoy all your wonderful treats, PrettyinPA.  xoxo

@ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ˜˜

I am enjoying all her treats, all the candy is gone, we didn't have lots of choco around at Christmas, so it got gobbled up. Yes, all the animals on my tree get along, most of my decorations are primitive hand carved animals made by a local carver, so jozkid's and Tamara's animals fit right in with the theme. I had the carver make me a mermaid one year and a narwhale another year. Plus the usual carvings of our dogs.

You must take a picture of your carved decorations next Christmas @prettyinpa! Iโ€™m intrigued โ€” Iโ€™d love to see them!

@jozkid,

That's a great idea!  I would love to see a photo of the carved animal decorations too!  Yes!  ๐Ÿ™‚

I totally agree, @jozkid!  The hand carved animals sound beautiful, @prettyinpa!!! โค๏ธ

@prettyinpa  So glad you are getting better! GREAT unicorn mail from @jozkid !!!

I am getting better, up to 4 miles a day walking without the crutches!  I should be out of the boot in 2-3 weeks, yay! @mermadelove

Awesome unicorn mail @prettyinpa!!! I'm glad you continue to improve ๐Ÿ™‚

I thought it to be awesome unicorn mail, too! @veronika23, it was so kind of jozkid to send me such great treasures, I only sent her a bag of chocolate dipped pretzels.

It's the thought that counts @prettyinpa! And those did look delicious!!!  ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿคค

What a lovely gift @prettyinpa!! โค๏ธ The owl ornament and the keychain are awesome! So very sweet of @jozkid! โค๏ธ

2 Replies
testing