Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

Awww - Thanks, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  It is very evident that V packs a lot of love into her unicorn mail! <3 <3 <3

What an awesome unicorn package!!!! @veronika23 is amazing for making sure you had these, I can’t imagine how happy you must feel ❀️❀️❀️ What an awesome friend!! Enjoy your goodies @Tamara76 πŸ˜πŸ˜„7CB694F3-B38F-49E1-B7A0-0DEEC83DA224.gif

Thank you very much, @bakeamuffin!   Yes, @veronika23 is a very special friend, indeed!  And she doesn't even have to send me anything and I'll love her all the same!!! <3 <3 <3

Yay! So happy you got the package @Tamara76!  I know you wanted those and what's a collection with something missing Smiley Wink. I'm happy I could send them your way! πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

OMG, V - Now I feel like crying all over again (happy tears, of course)!  The love here truly gives me life!  I am so thankful to call you my friend! <3 <3 <3   @veronika23

Sooo happy to call you my friend too @Tamara76 πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸŒˆπŸ’–πŸ¦„πŸ¬πŸ–€πŸ–€

Image result for hug gif

@veronika23 <3 <3 <3

deanwink.gif

supernaturalfam.gif

@Tamara76  OMG you SO DESERVE IT!!! And THANKS @veronika23 for spreading the love!!!!!!

Awww - Thank you, @mermadelove!!!!   You found the right tribe of Mermicorn sisters in us because I know you are also all about paying the love forward, my dear!!!! <3

@Tamara76,

You just won the lottery!   Smiley Happy

@veronika23 is so sweet to have put this package together for you!

It almost makes me cry to hear how excited and happy that this gift has made you!

OMG - See, now I really do have tears in my eyes, too, y'all!  Thank you so much, @tsavorite !!!  I'm sending you and @veronika23 virtual hugs right now!!!

@tsavorite  me too. I had water in my eyes Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23,

Me too!

@Tamara76  What a nice surprise to come home to! @veronika23  is a unicorn mail queen, in addition to a Sephora queen. Smiley Happy

Awww - Thank you so much, @Ispend2much6!!! <3

@Ispend2much6  I'm not the queen of anything Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

@veronika23  As long as we're queens in our own minds, that's good enough. Smiley Wink

@Ispend2much6  ain't a queen in there either Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€

Ok last one of the evening (because I have four more to do tomorrow). Hanging my head in shame here 

This is a little something something from @mermadelove. She knows my love for all things Halloween and now I have a few more additions to my collection! She also very generously included some makeup samples for me to try out. One thing that didn’t make it into the pic was a dark chocolate candy bar that my hubs ran off with!  Thank you doll!  You’re the best!

D711E8D3-9226-4B4F-BB09-7A9245DF0275.jpeg

So much magical mail @jozkid!!! Congratulations! These la...

So much magical mail @jozkid!!! Congratulations! These ladies sure know how to spoil you! Enjoy to fabulous goodies!!!
1 Reply