Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@jozkid,

Are you as crazy about Coffee Crisps as I am?  They are the best!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Totally irresistible and almost unobtainable!  (Here in the US.)

Wowie zowie! Heart  This is a whole lotta Canadian love @jozkid Heart Congrats on the treats & I admire your discipline (these would've disappeared in a split second at my place) Smiley LOL 

@ZombieMetroAnt no will power involved. Just total inundation with other food. ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿฟ

You are most welcome @jozkid! Enjoy the goodies!!! It was almost right sucre ร  la crรจme.  You were just missing the ร  la. ๐Ÿ™‚

@jozkid  So glad @veronika23 helped to spoil you for your birthday month!! And those chips!!! ONe thing I miss about not being in the NEK anymore is missing all of the crazy Canadian chip flavors!! Enjoy!!!

I speak German. I know for umlauts ๐Ÿ˜

Nice @jozkid!!!  I had to look that up ๐Ÿ˜„

@jozkid Awwww how sweet and delicious. How cool that they have poutine mix! I never knew!

Hello, my name is jozkid and Iโ€™m an enormous ๐Ÿ’ฉ. I have received an obscene number of unicorn packages from sweet BICers and have been incredibly remiss in giving out the thanks they are due. For that I am sorry. Somehow I have the best of intentions in taking pics and doing unboxings and then I turn around and itโ€™s a month later. ๐Ÿ˜ž. So Iโ€™m trying to get right โ€” it is a new year after all!  Iโ€™m going to have to break this up a little because Iโ€™m on my phone and I know the site hates multiple photos. 

So, I wanted to thank @prettyinpa first for sending me some delicious chocolate covered pretzels from my home state of PA. She took an offhand comment I made and ran with it!  Yes, I still have some left. I was trying to be good and besides it was the holidays and we were swimming in chocolates and cookies. ๐Ÿ˜‰

E26D5E9C-29A3-402C-8F57-21CAC725AEA2.jpeg

Thank you so much doll! And I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness even though I am a ๐Ÿ’ฉ

@jozkid  You are chocolate soft serve? YUM! LOLOL

@prettyinpa yummy treats!!!!!

Um, yeah ...... @mermadelove. ๐Ÿ˜œ

@jozkid  I have a friend whose mom actually thought that...... tee hee!!!

Don't feel bad, @jozkid, my computer gave up the ghost and it had my pictures of your unicorn mail on it. I just got a new one and had someone rescue my pics off the old one, so I'm posting above. So happy you liked the holiday pretzels, let me know if you ever want some more.

Aw thanks @prettyinpa!  If you ever feel the need for more penuche (or anything else from these parts) just let me know!

Awwww- How sweet of @prettyinpa!!!!   Those look seriously yummy, @jozkid!  Enjoy! โค๏ธ

@jozkid,

Dark chocolate!  My favorite!  These pretzels look so delicious!

Do you keep these in a bank vault?  How do you keep from eating them?

They are treasures, for sure! 

So very kind of  @prettyinpa to send you these yummy treats!  ๐Ÿ™‚

LOL @jozkid Heart  you are so silly!  You are not that at all - you are the opposite of that Heart  I'm so glad you have been showered with gifts!  You are loved and you deserve all the pampering!  These look delish & @prettyinpa has great taste!  Heart 

Ohhh these do look delish @jozkid!!!!  Yum! ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG I'm being so spoiled! I can't believe this!!! I received more unicorn mail this week! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„ I'm not used to this as I always prefer giving ๐Ÿ˜„

A big juicy thank you to @shimmerbait for sending me this coach wristlet! Wow! It's just really beautiful!!!  The picture doesn't really do it justice since it doesn't quite capture the shift in color it has. It goes from a magenta type color to a green.  It's very pretty this year! Thank you so much for this shimmerbait! I love it!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

u00120181e.jpg

A big mermaid kiss thank you to @Ispend2much6 for sending me this wonderful unicorn mail!!!  A lip gloss and grey cream shadow from Rouge Bunny Rouge and a mermaid tea towel! I tried to picture as much of it as I could. Thank you for sharing with me a brand that you love! That lip gloss is so soft! Thank you so much Ispend2much6!!! Will think of you when I wear those items! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

u00120182e.jpg

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@veronika23, that wristlet is astounding!  I love holo/mermaid purses too, so nice that @shimmerbait was able to get you one. And the tea towel, well, that's just so cool, @Ispend2much6.

@prettyinpa  Thanks!  I didn't know the mermaid would be so...risque from seeing it on the online site. lol

testing