Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

She sure does @prettyinpa!

Oh I love love love the Halloween-themed gift, @jozkid! What a sweetheart @mermadelove is!

@mermadelove is a truly special lady @quspork!

Awwww - How fun!!!   @mermadelove does the best job of finding little treats so well-suited to people's personalities! Enjoy, @jozkid!!! โค๏ธ

@Tamara76  Said the pot to the kettle in the best of all ways!! I got the CUTEST thank you envelope from you yesterday. It was the only thing in the mailbox. Just so you know, whenever I see your name on any piece of mail, I instantly start smiling because I know whatever is inside is going to make me smile, no matter how big or small! All of those adorable mermaids are now adorning my laptop and my iPad!!!!!  Image result for pusheen chocolate  gifYou are the BEST!!!

Awwww- Yay!   So happy you liked them!  I saw them at the store and knew they had to be yours!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ   @mermadelove

@jozkid,

You are so funny! 

And so lucky to get Unicorn Mail from the lovely @mermadelove!   What a sweetheart!

Fun treats and Halloween decor!  Excellent! 

Your husband showed good taste in making off with that dark chocolate bar!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh wow!!!  This is so cool Heart  These are great additions to your spooktacular collection @jozkid!  Great job, Mermadelove Smiley Wink 

Awwww how sweet!!!  I love seeing all your goodies @jozkid!!!!  YAY!!!!!

I am just SO embarrassed it took me so long to get around to this @veronika23!  But so many people have been so sweet to me I couldnโ€™t put it off anymore

That's ok @jozkid.  I can totally understand that!!! No worries... we are just a bunch of curious people who love to see what people get ๐Ÿ˜„

๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Oh the thank yous keep coming!  The next lovely lady I need to thank is our own @tsavorite. She sent me the fabulous candy special. Oh Lawdie these things are soooo good!  Butter mints in a cute tin that melt in your mouth (the mints, not the tin), a box of incredible mixed chocolates, and three caramel and chocolate covered pretzel rods. Whatโ€™s that? There are only two in the pic?  Ok the hubs and I shared one. Not that I was a willing participant!  Iโ€™m waiting to try out those lime Lays too (which are not a thing here). Thank you again sweet @tsavorite! And your candymaking husband too!4059A76E-D26C-4F83-A958-C76C21A0886C.jpeg

Such a sweet gift from @tsavorite!  @jozkid, I love the little stories that go with each of the unboxings, makes me feel like I'm standing next to you squealing with delight!

What a fantastic snack pack from @tsavorite! Enjoy your delicious goodies @jozkid!

I'm hoarding them all @quspork! ๐Ÿ˜„

@jozkid,

You are just conserving resources!   Very noble of you.  ๐Ÿ™‚

Nope @tsavorite I am hoarding them in a special place where my wretched children and my sweet but hungry husband cannot find them. My children are wretched today because they are having mid-terms and I have had to drive to the HS three separate times to pick them up (one each drive). Don't they know I have BIC threads to follow? ๐Ÿ˜„

@jozkid,

My husband has always openly encouraged hoarding of his candy!  

Besides, the package had your name on it.  It's obviously your personal property.  ๐Ÿ™‚

In that case @jozkid you deserve to reward yourself, lol!!

Awww - I love catching up on all of your unicorn mail, @jozkid!!! Don't feel bad for the delay in posting - you're a busy gal!   We just really enjoy seeing unicorn mail!  I know it makes my heart happy to see the kindness and generosity of the awesome beauties on BIC! โค๏ธ

@tsavorite You and your hubby are getting quite the reputation for being the sweetest couple around! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

@Tamara76,

Aw!  Thank you!  That's very nice of you to say!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

testing