Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I think of her more as sassy, @Ispend2much6!

I agree! Sassy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Awwww - That wristlet is so pretty, V!   @shimmerbait has excellent taste! โค๏ธ (Such excellent taste, in fact, that she may have enabled me to buy the tote bag from this same gorgeous mermazing collection)

And @ispend2much6 is such a doll!   That tea towel is beyond adorable! 

Enjoy, @veronika23!!! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

WOW @shimmerbait!  Girl, you know how to gift some cool, amazing stuff!  Dang, that is one heck of a bag and how perfect that it was gifted to our darling @veronika23 Heart 

@Ispend2much6 that tea towel is SO adorable!  And I've never heard of that brand either - they sure sound pretty darn intriguing Heart  I'll have to check 'em out...

@ZombieMetroAnt  Now's a good time, because some of their items are waaayyy marked down!

@veronika23 Yes to more unicorn mail! Itโ€™s hard to capture colors like that on any type of product.

@darkiceis   it is. And I'm not set up like I would want to be either... Would love some professional level stuff to take my pics but the prices... yikes! ๐Ÿ˜„

I must say, @veronika23 you take an excellent pic!!!

Awww thanks @mermadelove ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23  That wristlet is gorgeous!  I hope you enjoy everything, especially the wenchy mermaid towel ๐Ÿ™‚

I am @Ispend2much6!!! Thank you so much! I think I might call that my dirty dancing mermaid towel because the mermaid reminds me of baby's sister :D. ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Ok now I wanna watch the movie again ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23  Get your dancing shoes on, because the music in that film has a way of making people dance, no matter where they are. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6  for real right! ๐Ÿ˜„  Some of my fav songs are from that movie!!!

@veronika23,

Wow!  Double Unicorn Mail!  Awesome!

I love Coach wristlets!  Yours sounds extra beautiful with mermaid-appropriate color!

Beautiful taste, @shimmerbait๐Ÿ™‚

A beautiful lipgloss an eyeshadow from Rouge Bunny Rouge! 

That must be from @Ispend2much6!

And a brunette mermaid tea towel!  Cute!  So appropriate for you!   

Enjoy being spoiled!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 Aww so much love from the amazing @shimmerbait and @Ispend2much6. โค๏ธ 

@veronika23   as Bernadette said on TBBT (and I'm slightly amending it), "we just want our baby to have pretty things."   โค๏ธ

Awww thanks @shimmerbait ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

@shimmerbait   That's perfect; I'm going to use that to my advantage. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you so much @mermadelove for the wonderful unicorn mail!!!  Literally ๐Ÿ˜„  And thank you for your kind words! The planner is so cute and so is that mermaid bookmark! Thanks for sharing one of your loves with me (CP) and for the gum too. I've been wanting to try it for a while lol.   THANK YOU SO MUCH! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

u011518e.jpg

What a fabulous gift! That planner is darling and the eyeshadow looks so perfect for @veronika23!   You are such an amazing gift-giver, @mermadelove!   Seeing all this love in this thread is really making my heart feel full! โค๏ธ

@veronika23 Have you tried the gum? Please report. 

1 Reply
testing