Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Sadly not yet. But I will soon @darkiceis!

@veronika23 how about today, Did you try it yet? ๐Ÿ˜„

OMG I knew I forgot something last night!!!  I did try it yesterday!!! @darkiceis. I really like it!  Itโ€™s sweet and sour like the package saysโ€ฆ more sour at the beginning though. I havenโ€™t had juicy fruit in a long time but reminds me a bit of that. ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23 Great! It sounds just like what it should taste like. Now you have to try chicken and waffles!

@darkiceis   Yup yup it tastes what it sounds like for sure :). Hahaha yes one day, one day!!!!

@veronika23 Such a sweet gift from @mermadelove! I hope you enjoy all the unicorn mail! โค๏ธ

@quspork @tsavorite @Ispend2much6 It was really fun putting together a package for V! Felt nice to give back to one of our superstars. LOLOL

@mermadelove Very kind of you to spoil the face of BT. Veronika23 deserves it all.

@mermadeloveme too!!! When I was a kid I'd walk up to strangers and hug them and tell them I loved them.  My mom was so scared that someone would take me away. ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23  Awwww..........! You are SO my sister from another mister!!! We would have been INSTANT BESTIES!!!!!!! I have a hard time not doing that /NOW!!! LOLOL! Although I'm a little more subtle about it now......... Sort of...... I usually start with a blinding smile and slooooowly pour the love on the newbies so that they don't think I'm crazy until it's way too late. LOLOLOLOL! I just love people and the 'weirder' they are the more I love them 'cuz the so called normal folks....... Well, you know what I mean!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

@mermadelove   yes so sisters!!! Hahahaha yeah it's hard not to hug people!!! I'm the weirdo that lets random strangers hug me lol.  Yup weirder the better! I so know what you mean ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜„

@mermadelove  You must feel like I'm stalking you today with all of my tags. lol  I feel the same way.

@Ispend2much6 are you kidding? I love it! Spread the looooove ๐ŸŒˆโœจ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

@veronika23 Sp glad you got your goodies! Just wanting to brighten your day and say thank you for all the awesomeness you bring to BT/BIC! โœจ๐ŸŒˆโœจ

Awwww thanks @mermadelove!!!  My sister from another mister! ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

What an adorable lot of unis and mers! @mermadelove put together a really sweet package! Lucky you, @veronika23!!

Yay for Unicorn mail from @mermadelove!

What a nice gift!  Very cute planner!  I love the mermaid bookmark!

@veronika23, "You have mail!"   

Enjoy!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23  @mermadelove  What an adorable package!

WOW!!  That is super cute @mermadelove Heart  I hadn't seen that Fairytale Fruit Gum....these are such wonderful gifts for V!  How thoughtful of you....

Image result for surprised unicorn gif

@ZombieMetroAnt  I found it at Target!

1 Reply
testing