Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Oh my goodness, Z!  I can't believe you haven't tried Lush before!  What a fun introduction to the brand!!! โค๏ธ  @veronika23 always seems to know exactly what is missing in our lives! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Also, those Oreos sound absolutely delicious!  Plus, all the other unicorn stationary is adorable!!!  Enjoy your treats, @ZombieMetroAnt

P.S. That baby unicorn pinata is beyond cute!  โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

Donโ€™t feel too bad @ZombieMetroAnt. Iโ€™ve never tried Lush products either (and Iโ€™m waaay older than you!)

OMG look at that unicorn bath water!!! I love it!! @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23

@ZombieMetroAnt so many goodies!! that bath bomb looks especially delightful. @veronika23 is the sweetest!

Okay the Unicorn Pinata got me, soooooooo cute @veronika23 and a wonderful gift overall.

@ZombieMetroAnt now tell me, how delicious were those oreos hmmm, lol

This is super cute!!! 

I've never heard of unicorn mail, but now I was to participate! I have made it a goal of mine to have 365 positive things (usually daily, but I work shift work so it is sometimes it is 7 once a week) and this would be so much FUN to send to someone!!! 

#365daysofpositive

I love your personal challenge of 365 days of positive, @NikkiBC!  Positivity and kindness (words, gifts, gestures, whatever!) are so important to uplift those around you and I've found that by doing so, I feel happy and full of joy, too!  What a fabulous reminder! โค๏ธ

@NikkiBCwelcome!  It's a term we started here ๐Ÿ™‚ Somewhere in this thread I explained what it means but essentially it's a pick me up package for someone. We love to keep things fun and positive around here. Personally I love seeing people get something that brightens their day.  Just makes me happy to see people happy. Corny I know but it's true ๐Ÿ˜„

I think it is a wonderful idea!!! I also love to see people surprised and happy over things given out of the blue!!! 

During the holidays we had a couple girls at work celewbrate birthdays, I put together little packages (using the lively bags given as part of the Sephora free samples over the holidays) using samples and Sephora Points gifts, creating fun little things for them! It was totally out of the blue, but we needed a happy pick me up, them receiving and myself giving!!! It was lovely to see!! 

Which makes Unicorn Mail all the more fun!!! 

I hope more people share their stories of giving and receiving!!!! 

xoxo

How fun and nice of you @NikkiBC!!! ๐Ÿ™‚  There's been quite a few over the past years and they were previously posted in the Party Thread but it got so busy in there that it was suggested we have a thread dedicated to this. This way no one would miss the unboxings... because we all love to see what people get ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23  Not corny at all, just sweet.

Anonymous Insider

Fabulous unicorn mail!  @ZombieMetroAnt, your unicorn pinata is adorable!  Enjoy your goodies.  @veronika23 is very sweet and generous!

The piรฑata is amazing!!! Such a cute package!! @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23

Awesome Unicorn mail!!! The notebook is so cute!!  I love your Unicorn pinata @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป@veronika23, you are so sweet!! ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ’•

Oh my goodness what a great package, @ZombieMetroAnt! Everything looks so fun and colorful! @veronika23 did great job on the gifting and presentation! 

You are most welcome @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  I love the colors in the bath!  I'm living through you for that since I don't do baths ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

YEY FUN! ๐Ÿฆ„ @ZombieMetroAnt ๐Ÿฆ„

That is so totally cool ofโฃ๏ธ @veronika23 โฃ๏ธ

What a wonderful surprise to come home to ๐Ÿ™‚

@ZombieMetroAnt,  

Hooray for Lush Unicorn Mail from @veronika23!

Really a darling package!       Wait! 

Do I see multitudes of Coffee Crisps? And Smarties?

This just keeps getting better and better!   ๐Ÿ™‚

Good eye @tsavorite!!  Smiley Wink 

Um, but like the oreos, those are gone too. Smiley Indifferent 

5.PNG

OMG - Is that Polish pottery, @ZombieMetroAnt?  That heart bowl is too cute! โค๏ธ

@ZombieMetroAnt  That is an adorable gift!  And, an adorable description.  And gif.  And...you get the picture. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

testing