Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@ZombieMetroAnt What a sweet and thoughtful gift...and so beautifully wrapped! Those bath bombs look lovely. Enjoy!!!

How did it take me so long to find this thread??? LOLOL Loving all the love mail, BIC Beauties!!! Sparkle on!!

Image result for sparkling makeup   gif

Anonymous Insider

@mermadelove, awesome gif! I wish my lips would change color like that IRL.  ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Anonymous IKR?!?!!How awesome would THAT be???

Anonymous Insider

@mermadelove, it would be soooo fun!

@mermadelove  in case you lose the thread again, the link is on The Party Thread intro. ๐Ÿ™‚

I love this gif!!!! โค

@mermadelove,

That's hypnotizing!  I'm going to sit here and stare at this GIF for the rest of the day.

@tsavorite @angel7594. I want every single color of lip glitter that she is sparkling!!!

From Rapunzel's tower in the avocado trees, I received the best present today!

(You've seen her hair, haven't you?)  The generous @PaletteAddict99 sent me a box containing a dozen of her huge, beautiful avocados, plus guacamole mixes!  It doesn't get any better than this!  She also included (several each) of my favorite  Aerin, Bulgari, and Balenciaga large-sized fragrance samples!  Plus, there was a mini Aerin Rose Hand and Body Cream and a mini Aerin Rose Lip Conditioner.  To top it all off,  PA included the Bite Agave Kisses Set, with a mini Agave Lip Balm, a mini Agave Sugar Lip Scrub, and a mini Agave Lip Mask, in a cute tin!  I feel very pampered! 

Thank you, Palette Addict, for the very sweet card, and all the very special gifts!

Oh wow!!! Such wonderful unicorn mail @tsavorite!!! Enjoy!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23,

Thank you!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Awe @tsavorite Iโ€™m glad the Avocados finally got there and safely! I was afraid they had decided to take up residence somewhere in between our two locations ๐Ÿ˜• Iโ€™m glad you enjoyed the other items. It wasnโ€™t much more but I mainly wanted to get the avocados out before they ripened. I hope you enjoy them as much as we enjoyed you wonderful candyโฃ๏ธ

Thank you again, @PaletteAddict99!

I love everything in my unicorn gift!  We will treat the avocados with utmost respect!  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thatโ€™s amazing @tsavorite @PaletteAddict99!! Guacamole/ripe avocados has got to be the best gift ever! Enjoy your noms!

Thank youโฃ๏ธ @pinyo ๐Ÿ™‚ 

@pinyo,

As soon as they ripen!  I love avocados and guacamole, and so does my husband!  ๐Ÿ™‚

LUCKY!!!  @PaletteAddict99 sends the best avocados!  Heart  and we love 'em so much here in the zombie residence - how much?  We'll let the earrings tell ya Smiley LOL

avo.PNG

Congrats @tsavorite Heart enjoy your much deserved, tasty treats!  

Thank you so muchโฃ๏ธ @ZombieMetroAnt Iโ€™m so glad you family liked them ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Those earrings are too cute ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you, @ZombieMetroAnt!    ๐Ÿ™‚  Cute Earrings!

Those googly eyes tell me those must belong to you!  

@tsavorite-  That's a box to die for, @PaletteAddict99 is so sweet for sending this. I love hometown food and this is just perfect! Enjoy!

2 Replies
testing