Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty
|

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I love your personal challenge of 365 days of positive, @NikkiBC!  Positivity and kindness (words, gifts, gestures, whatever!) are so important to uplift those around you and I've found that by doing so, I feel happy and full of joy, too!  What a fabulous reminder! <3

@NikkiBCwelcome!  It's a term we started here Smiley Happy Somewhere in this thread I explained what it means but essentially it's a pick me up package for someone. We love to keep things fun and positive around here. Personally I love seeing people get something that brightens their day.  Just makes me happy to see people happy. Corny I know but it's true Smiley Very Happy

I think it is a wonderful idea!!! I also love to see people surprised and happy over things given out of the blue!!! 

During the holidays we had a couple girls at work celewbrate birthdays, I put together little packages (using the lively bags given as part of the Sephora free samples over the holidays) using samples and Sephora Points gifts, creating fun little things for them! It was totally out of the blue, but we needed a happy pick me up, them receiving and myself giving!!! It was lovely to see!! 

Which makes Unicorn Mail all the more fun!!! 

I hope more people share their stories of giving and receiving!!!! 

xoxo

How fun and nice of you @NikkiBC!!! Smiley Happy  There's been quite a few over the past years and they were previously posted in the Party Thread but it got so busy in there that it was suggested we have a thread dedicated to this. This way no one would miss the unboxings... because we all love to see what people get Smiley Very Happy

@veronika23  Not corny at all, just sweet.

Fabulous unicorn mail!  @ZombieMetroAnt, your unicorn pinata is adorable!  Enjoy your goodies.  @veronika23 is very sweet and generous!

The piΓ±ata is amazing!!! Such a cute package!! @ZombieMetroAnt @veronika23

Awesome Unicorn mail!!! The notebook is so cute!!  I love your Unicorn pinata @ZombieMetroAnt πŸ‘πŸ»@veronika23, you are so sweet!! πŸ¦„πŸ’•

Oh my goodness what a great package, @ZombieMetroAnt! Everything looks so fun and colorful! @veronika23 did great job on the gifting and presentation! 

You are most welcome @ZombieMetroAnt!!!  I love the colors in the bath!  I'm living through you for that since I don't do baths Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

YEY FUN! πŸ¦„ @ZombieMetroAnt πŸ¦„

That is so totally cool of❣️ @veronika23 β£οΈ

What a wonderful surprise to come home to Smiley Happy

@ZombieMetroAnt,  

Hooray for Lush Unicorn Mail from @veronika23!

Really a darling package!       Wait! 

Do I see multitudes of Coffee Crisps? And Smarties?

This just keeps getting better and better!   Smiley Happy

Good eye @tsavorite!!  Smiley Wink 

Um, but like the oreos, those are gone too. Smiley Indifferent 

5.PNG

OMG - Is that Polish pottery, @ZombieMetroAnt?  That heart bowl is too cute! <3

@ZombieMetroAnt  That is an adorable gift!  And, an adorable description.  And gif.  And...you get the picture. Smiley Happy 

@ZombieMetroAnt What a sweet and thoughtful gift...and so beautifully wrapped! Those bath bombs look lovely. Enjoy!!!

How did it take me so long to find this thread??? LOLOL Loving all the love mail, BIC Beauties!!! Sparkle on!!

Image result for sparkling makeup   gif

@mermadelove, awesome gif! I wish my lips would change color like that IRL.  Smiley Wink

@myinsidevoice IKR?!?!!How awesome would THAT be???

@mermadelove, it would be soooo fun!

@mermadelove  in case you lose the thread again, the link is on The Party Thread intro. Smiley Happy