Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Isnt the pug a play on Men in Black? The little work dudes always say something similar to Owanga ..... ??

@lyravega yep hahaha! My friends went to Poland last year and brought this back for me. The face is so funny, such a mean lil Pug ๐Ÿ˜‚

@lyravega  Good job!  Google translate only differs from the first word, "object" instead of "building."  But, they could be wrong.

Haha, thanks @Ispend2much6 ! This one was easy. ๐Ÿ˜›

"Obiekt" literally translated is "object". But, here it means a building, a house, that kind of object. I think in English it is not very common ( if at all ) to say "object" for a building of any kind? ( Or, is it? ) But, over there it is. It is like a one general word for all different kinds of buildings. If that makes sense.

@lyravega  Language is fascinating.  Along with the different customs and cooking of different cultures.  Thanks for the explanation!

hahahahahahaha @pixiedust2   the moon is always full for me and I'm always unsupervised ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@veronika23  Samesies!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@ZombieMetroAnt OMG ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ This is the BEST! Stealing it! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

It's so nice to have you back @pixiedust2!  Let the shenanigans start!!!! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

@ZombieMetroAnt@pixiedust2

Image result for castiel hug gif

๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป Thank you V. I feel like Iโ€™m getting some mojo back and slowly creeping out of my cave. Last year just sucked, plus I was sick the whole month of Dec with that cold that everyone has. Itโ€™s the worst cold Iโ€™ve ever had. I had zero holiday spirit LOL.  Slowly coming back to reality and I need some fun in my life. I forgot how much I love everyone here, how you are all so sweet and make me laugh and cheer me up. Whether itโ€™s about makeup or unicorns or Disney. Iโ€™m very happy this community is still here and Iโ€™m sorry I was away so long โค๏ธ @veronika23 @ZombieMetroAnt

Awwww - Glad you're feeling a little better!  I'm definitely happy to see you back here, @pixiedust2! โค๏ธ

Maleficent-im-back.gif

@Tamara76 So happy to see you too! And that gif is hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜‚โค๏ธ

@pixiedust2  I'm glad to see you!!!   I never ended up baking for Christmas.  It was like Christmas never happened. lol

The Far Side, You Know, We're Just Not Reaching That Guy.

@Ispend2much6 Hahaha! Same! Hereโ€™s hoping we both get our baking spirit back for the holidays this year!

Really @Ispend2much6?  I ended up killing myself baking. And I was soooo sick. I ended up with a sinus infection that backed into my ears. What was I thinking????

@jozkid  Oh no!  You had that over Christmas?  That's a shame.   I had a uti that had gone into my kidney,  and on top of that, we had family down, because honestly, I never feel well, so life would come to a complete stop if I put the kibbosh on everything due to my health.  We had our old standby for Christmas dinner- homemade pizza!  Everyone was happy with it, and it's a semi-tradition, so that worked out well.  And, to go with it, the pumpkin pie I never got around to making for Thanksgiving!

Yeah @Ispend2much6. It seemed to be at its peak over Christmas. I had laryngitis really badly too, post-nasal drip, dry cough, tender sinus... you get the idea. The worst part about it was my MIL was pretty insistent on us traveling up to Maine, even though the weather was hideous and traveling was downright dangerous. Ugh. And I still had all the holiday prep to do (like baking, wrapping, laundry for the kids...). This happens every year. I donโ€™t look forward to the holidays because I end up beating myself up trying to get everything done. All I wanted to do was sit and relax, you know?

But you had a UTI? Yikes! Thatโ€™s serious stuff when it moves to the kidney. People get hospitalized for that!  I feel sorta bad complaining about my stuff now. Christmas pizza sounds kind of cool btw! ๐Ÿ˜

@jozkid  None of it's fun.  I totally understand about the traveling.  That's what we usually do, but it's a good thing we didn't this time.

Oh no!!!!! @jozkid ๐Ÿ˜ž  Hope you are feeling better now!

2 Replies
testing