Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

@tsavorite- My foot is indeed quite a bit better. I can now walk on it and only have to wear the splint boot for 3 more weeks! It's clumsy getting around and I can't cross flowing water like if I had rubber boots on but it's just so freeing to be able to get around again. I go for a walk every day just to revel in the fresh air and sunny winter days.

@prettyinpa,

That's great news!  I'm so glad that things are improving for you!  

@prettyinpa Surprise gifts are the best!

Oh @prettyinpa โค๏ธ How awesome is this?  I had no idea you were a fan of Totoro!  What a perfect addition to your collection.  @LCResz is such a doll.  

B4322369-FA15-476B-AA98-886F2F0774B7.gif

I received unicorn mail from the amazingly kind @Tamara76 yesterday!! I meant to post yesterday, but I couldn't get to it in time before I had to go to bed to make sure I was well rested for my early morning snowy highway drive to the field. 

Look at that Olaf tape and all those fun stickers (kitteh!!!)

IMG_3663.jpg

The loot!! Cat socks, cat notebook/planner, cat pencil pouch, Pusheen post its, llama keychain, the llama cookie cutter I was so envious of and Milano mint chocolate cookies which are my fav!!

IMG_3664.jpg

And two lovely cards with unicorn magnets!

IMG_3665.jpg

I LOVE fun socks, how did you know?! Boring white socks are reserved for the gym only. I happened to be doing laundry just before taking photos so I lined up all the fun socks I had in my laundry basket. The kitteh socks you sent me is a perfect addition to my sock collection!!

IMG_3667.jpg

I LOVE everything and DH just shook his head with a smile on his face when he saw what you sent me ๐Ÿ˜„ He likes to judge my need to have everything cats, though he loves cats himself...

Thank you so, so, so much Tamara!!! Heart Heart Heart

@k617  that is the perfect package of goodies for you!! i love the socks and the makeup bag especially. @Tamara76 always sends the most perfect packages!

Awwww! Everything is so adorable @k617

Oh my goodness I don't even know where to begin!! @k617 your new avatar is cracking me up ๐Ÿ˜„ How did you even create this?! It's magic Heart 

@Tamara76 is just the sweetest ever Heart LOVE all of the sock designs!! ๐Ÿ˜„ 

So many fabulous sock @k617!! Looks like @Tamara76 spoiled you with some adorable goodies, hope you enjoy it all ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ˜ป

@k617 Socks are the best gift ever, no white socks even at the gym!

@Tamara76 what sweet gifts and the socks are so cool, fun socks are th best.

I always love receiving socks @darkiceis!

@k617 Me too!

428E6729-36B5-453F-A1AE-AE17F652F019.gif

@k617,

I love your HOF  Avatar!  I love it enough to run away with it!   ๐Ÿ™‚

OMG such fun unicorn mail!!!!  Soooo cute!!!  And that sock collection is awesome!!!! @k617

Thanks @veronika23!!

Yay @k617!  Iโ€™m a big cat fan myself. Thatโ€™s a really great box of goodies @Tamara76 sent you (and I love mint Milanoโ€™s too, but I like the double chocolate even more!)

Thanks! Yes, I was spoiled here! And I agree - the double chocolate ones are also very tasty. But I have a soft spot for chocolate mint partially because DH HATES chocolate mint ๐Ÿ˜„

@k617 You are an evil genius!

@k617-  I love your collection of kitty socks, they are adorable! @Tamara76 is our gifting goddess, she can pick gifts like no other! So sweet, the Pusheen and pouch and you got a llama, wow!

@Tamara76 Does have the knack doesnโ€™t she @prettyinpa?

She is indeed pretty amazing at selecting gifts, @prettyinpa @jozkid!

30 Replies
testing