Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค Post your unicorn mail here!!!! ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ–ค

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ“ฆ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

Fabulously put together! Such a pretty WW bag, and the lipsticks are super cute! @ZombieMetroAnt @trishavt ๐Ÿ’– Sweet!

Amazing unicorn mail @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!  That WW bag is so you!!!! Nice!!!!

It is, huh?  Smiley Wink  I know @Tamara76 is gonna be jealoussssSmiley LOL  

Super jelly, @ZombieMetroAnt!!!!  LOL!  Not really, because you truly are a Wonder Woman, too! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

What a great surprise package @ZombieMetroAnt All this wonderwoman gorgeous stuff ๐Ÿ’— @trishavt Nars gloss is super pretty color!

The color of that Nars lip tint is so pretty! So many goodies for you to enjoy @ZombieMetroAnt@trishavt did an awesome job! 

Amazing unicorn mail @ZombieMetroAnt!! That NARS lip gloss is sooo pretty!! Heart @trishavt!!

Hi Ladies!  Remember those Heat Holder socks @ClassicallyFab so thoughtfully bought for me?

I have to tell you, they are AWESOME!  I have two different styles on right now, the basic slipper sock and a Sleeperzzz! style.  Immediately I could tell they are going to be warmer than the Jansk slipper socks I usually wear.  And, much prettier!

My feet swell pretty often, but I am happy to say that these feel good.  I think the Sleeperzzz! style is better for swelling feet, as they seem to have more give to them (and pretty fur tops!)

Thanks again, @ClassicallyFab!  I would not have known about these if not for you.

I need these .... ever since I had a huge health scare that almost killed me my body cannot regulate at all .... I live in a climate where it is +40c all summer and I was under a pile of blankets, cats and heating pad and still shivering .... these would be amazing!!

They look so cozy @Ispend2much6

@fatimamummy  Thank you, they really are!

Glad you are enjoying them @Ispend2much6 ๐Ÿ™‚

Gotta go check these out, @Ispend2much6- they look so comfy, they'd be fun to wear watching TV at nite.

@prettyinpa  They would be perfect!  And in bed.

Those look so comfy!  Stay warm, beautiful! @Ispend2much6๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ

Oh, thatโ€™s awesome! I hesitated On that style, afraid it might get too tight, but Iโ€™m so glad I got Both styles just in case!! So happy to hear @Ispend2much6!!!๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@ClassicallyFab  Honestly, I thought the Sleeperzzz would be tighter than the other also, but I'm happy to be wrong! 

Yay!  So happy you started this thread, V!   Unicorn mail always warms my heart so I can't wait to see what everyone shares here! โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ

unicorn fairydust.gif

@veronika23

Me too @Tamara76 It gives me all the warm fuzzies!!!  ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ–ค

Related image

Whohoo!! So excited for this thread ๐Ÿ˜„ Unboxings have to be one of my favorite parts about our community Heart Added this thread to the Navigation Thread ๐Ÿ˜„

my little pony cadence GIF

Yay!   Thank you for all your work on the Navigation Thread, @Mcakes!

mlpthankyou.jpg

testing