Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Besides Beauty

πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

So it looks like unicorn mail is taking over the Party Thread.  A while back @Mcakes suggested to me that it should have it's own thread. I also saw a few people mention it too since then.  Well I think it's time because the love is overflowing and everyone likes to see an unboxing! I know it's one of my favorite parts of BT. 

πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€ Post your unicorn mail here!!!! πŸ–€πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦πŸ–€

unicorn.png

Unicorn Mail: A random act of kindness. Essentially a gift/token of appreciation/pick me up/treat received from a fellow member of the community.

Re: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I love unicorns

When @eshoe said she'd send me a peach mask in hopes of making it by the mask meetup I said sure!  I never ever thought she'd send anything more than just that!  

So is today actually my birthday?!  Because it feels like it is!  I feel like I should double check lol.  

@eshoewith all her amazingness put together a sweetheart of a package.  I can't believe she jammed all of this in a tiny little mailer! And all beautiful items I have not tried! When, Biobelle, Whole foods! And the elegant little samples.  I can't wait.  Hand taped with pretty washi tape, including lama stickers and a hand-made card!  So thoughtful.  I am truly stunned by the amazing people here ❀❀20190816_113148.jpgPretty washi

20190816_113423.jpgAdorable stickers

20190816_230651.jpgErmagerd! Look at that little eyeshadow peeking out!

oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe πŸ˜„ @l8totheparty can't...

oh that's so thoughtful of @eshoe πŸ˜„ @l8totheparty can't wait to see what you think of these!

@l8totheparty what a wonderful surprise from the generous @eshoe 

It really was, @SportyGirly125 ! πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦„ 

@eshoe is amazing @l8totheparty. And this tends to happen, unicorn mail x2! Enjoy it!

x2 it was my very merry unbirthday!  @eshoe is a sweetheart 😊 @ShortErica 

You make it look very nice, @l8totheparty ! Truth is, I was trying to get away with a first-class envelope and so no snacks or goodies and I thought I could slap a couple of global stamps on this and be good to go.

But yay for the pineapple 🍍 Biobelle Meetup tomorrowπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

Note to x-country shippers:do we need a thread to figure out the least expensive shipping methods? Letter size envelopes do not count as letter-rate envelopes if girth is above a certain pointπŸ™„ My USPS guy brought out the big guns and explained how width matters and it’s a bummer because I kept it underweight but paid the same as a package. Had I known I would have included snacks because those are most important, right?

An incredibly important question for sure!  I'd also like to  know how best to send into the states. @eshoe  The last set of bubble envelopes I sent I brought them in unsealed so I could take things out if needed.  But they all ended up being around the same $11 Canadian each. I didn't think about bringing more to stuff the one bigger bubble envelop with to see what that would have done to the price!  I didn't send them tracked and was not concerned about speed of arrival.  

I never thought about the width of the mailer making a difference! 

Yes yes yes @eshoe. Important questions I need answered for sure. πŸ˜€

@l8totheparty ,

These masks sound delicious!  Beautiful wrapping touches by @eshoe !

RE: πŸŒˆπŸ¦„πŸ“¦ THE UNICORN MAIL THREAD πŸ“¦πŸ¦„πŸŒˆ

I have never heard of this! Wow how nice to see people actually doing nice things for each other! πŸ’œπŸ’œ

@lmaster is such a doll for sending me this gift!  

And this package has quite the little story!  US customs sent it back due to what we suspect was the perfume!  We watched it through tracking sit in customs for at least a week and then it was returned. And then @lmaster , amazing as she is, resent it!  So sweet of her! 

I get to try another Yadah! And my first When!  And biobelle! And all sorts of wonderful masks and goodies.  That Sara happ scrub smells sooo delicious,  and so does the MAC!  How sweet and thoughtful of Lmaster.  It feels like my birthday or Christmas today! β€β€πŸ‰πŸ20190816_130623.jpg

I love that FAB repair cream and now I have a travel size! It's all so wonderful,  thank you my friend πŸ˜ŠπŸ¦„β€

What a fun package from @lmaster@l8totheparty! Enjoy your goodies, she spoiled youπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜Š

She did!  Thanks, @eshoe 

You know, I had no idea what she was sending- great minds think alike!  

I’m so happy you will be able to make tonight’s Pineapple Meetup @l8totheparty πŸ˜Š

Yes!  I can't wait. @eshoe You were thinking ahead!

So was @lmaster@l8totheparty πŸ˜„

You two! Great minds indeed. β€πŸ¦„β­ I wish I was thinking ahead that well! 😊 @eshoe @lmaster 

@l8totheparty how wonderful to get this lovely surprise gift from the gorgeous @lmaster 

7,535 Replies