Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@pixiedust2, At least we would be together, our initials are the same! 😄

lemon.JPG

I'll raise you this:

2AF42CEC00000578-3179736-Please_don_t_The_bread_bin_at_this_store_is_encouraging_very_unh-a-14_1438248842435.jpg

tdw.jpg

I love the Miss Universe pageant!  I have a good feeling about Miss Haiti! ;')

Well, Colombia just nailed the interview! Nobody else could answer their own question....hahhahaah! 

CROWN.gif

you guys i just want to thank everyone here for being so nice, and for all the great conversations that happen here! it's my new happy place! whenever i feel super stressed or grouchy, i read some posts here and feel instant relief. ❤️

we are 'good peoples' around here!

I am glad you are here @unfungirl!! ❤

tumblr_oe71exij7K1vgqrxbo1_400.gif

❤️ @angel7594 !!!!

a5903fb6ce2e68030a80a3d754cabb22.jpg

This was me today, hardly any motivation so I just stayed home. Alas, the grocery shopping will be put off one more day. 😆

@angel7594, @Ispend2much6, and all:

We all have so much in common!   After reading all these posts, I'm rolling on the floor, laughing!  😉

@tsavorite  You'll be able to do that with your hair when you get your new hair wrap from Popsugar. 🙂  Maybe you should post a picture, we can have a contest, see who wears it best?

@angel7594  I'm in the same boat.  Hubby picked up pizza.  I mean, that free pizza coupon is not going to spend itself.

My entire family stayed in pyjamas all day today. We just couldn't force ourselves to get moving, but it was a nice relaxing day!

today was my first day at home in a week, and this was literally me allll day @angel7594 🙂

I can totally relate. I live in a condo and went downstairs to get yesterday's mail in my pajamas 😄 Thankfully no one saw me, but I just couldn't care today. 

I do this all the time! lol I don't care most days Hahahaha 😄 😉

@pixiedust2  Every day this week I've poked out of my front door to get my packages in my jammies.  Double fodder for gossip. 🙂

@pixiedust2 My neighbors probably think I only own a bathrobe and slippers. I always get busted going to the mailbox! 😄 😄

@angel7594 the worst is when I forget I have random dots of mud mask on my zits, and forget they're on my face. Meeting someone in the lobby like this, plus pj's is just sad 😄

I go to the mailbox without my bra and then come back holding the mail up to my chest!  (hoping nobody talks to me) hahahaha! 

37,911 Replies
testing