Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you 💖 @Loretta55, I was soooo surprised! 

@Mellmars1185 Thank you truly 🩷🙏 You just made my day girl! 🥰🥰

I have the most fun learning from everyone here and sharing tips, hauls and looks with all of our community's fabulous peeps. 😉 I'm just so happy to be here.

This was the first time my ranked changed and I got an email 📨 , I was like woooah no way! 🎉 it felt unbelievable! 

@CynthieLu congratulations 🎉👏

Thank you @lmaster what can I say? This is just the best place to be 🥰

IMG_8737.jpeg

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to you, @SportyGirly125 !  I hope that yours was great!

@tsavorite @Thank you. We actually didn’t do anything this year which was perfect for us. 

@SportyGirly125 ,

I can understand that!  We were very low key, too.  I'm glad that it was good for you!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Thank you, @Loretta55 , I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, too!

@SportyGirly125 Happy Thanksgiving!! 

@lmaster Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy end of daylight savings time everyone! Hopefully you enjoyed an extra hour of sleep today and may your day not be totally thrown off tomorrow. 

DST: Letting most of North America experience all of the jet lag with none of the jet. 🚫✈️ 

IMG_5725.jpeg

@JoSometimes  accurate cartoon is accurate. I hate this switching back and forth so much. I wish they would just pick one time and let us stick with it! I felt so jet lagged all day today (I don't know why, bc technically I did get an extra hour of sleep yesterday, at least in theory. But the whole day was a wash 😓)

Agreed @caitbird! In the travel world, they say it takes an average of one day per time zone crossed to get used to a new time zone. The change from DST to standard time is like crossing one time zone, so I’m not surprised my day today has been off. Tomorrow should be better. 

@JoSometimes Haha, no wonder I feel so rested. Happy Daylight Savings ☀️

@QueenMarceline @The extra hour sure does help with rest but the hour difference throw me off the next day. 

@JoSometimes Yes, the real true test is tonight. 

@JoSometimes ,

I love this cartoon!  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️   

Lots of people everywhere (not you, not us) seem confused about the terms. (example: my local TV station commentators).

Daylight Savings Time ended on Sunday, November 5.   We changed from Daylight Savings Time to Standard Time today.  🕰 

Daylight Savings Time starts in March.

( Year after year, it is proposed that our legislatures pass a law so that we will stay permanently in Daylight Savings Time, year-round. 

We would no longer change the clocks twice a year, if that happens.)   🎈

@tsavorite The same talk has been floated around here year after year but they won’t do it unless all the neighbouring provinces and states agree. Someone needs to get these premiers and governors together on a zoom call so they can all agree!

Happy Daylight Savings! @JoSometimes 

37,881 Replies
testing