Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@pixiedust2 Congrats on the big 10k!! Sorry I'm late still having site glitches. 

So beautiful!

@Randell Thanks so much! And what beautiful gifs! I love the fairies ❤❤❤

Congratulations, pixiedust2!  I always enjoy reading your comments.

Hmmm... my Bartok was missing!

When you have NO points left to redeem rewards, the rewards bazaar is completely out of my mind to the point where I just realized it's Thursday LOL

I did the same thing, regarding forgetting it was a Thursday! But, I can't even get to the Rewards Bazaar... just an error code popping up.

@Randell yeiii Congrats!!! I feel a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. 

IMG_2839.JPG

Is anyone else having trouble uploading gifs/memes since they reformatted the website? I can't even open the site using Chrome 😞  Please help. I want to play too!! 🙂

@NancieNano Since yesterday the only way I've been able to do this is to save the gif and then upload it to BT 😕 Had to give up Chrome for the moment too, Sephora is only working on Edge for me (and it's super slow)  😞

@DaintyDiva, I was using Explorer (which I hate) and it kept freezing up on me. So I tried Chrome and Firefox again. Firefox is now working for me. Fingers crossed!

@NancieNano Believe it or not, that's the only thing I'm NOT having problems with LOL

LMAO. It's BT's 10k hearts gift to you!

Oh no, we want you to play @NancieNano !!  Have you tried right clicking on your gif, selecting copy and pasting on here?

I'm using Chrome too & today it's actually working better than yesterday. 

@ZombieMetroAnt, Isn't it fitting that after many attempts at others, this gif pasted for me? It is hit or miss at this point. Chrome still doesn't work at all for me but Firefox (so far) is running pretty smoothly.

793d1d6f3cdc4dcb1602e353a68d5b36.jpg20170302_100414.jpg

@angel7594  how did you find out those things about me??? 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23  LOL, I swear I am not a spy! 😄

@angel7594  your changing avatar would suggest otherwise 😄

LOL, you got me on that one @veronika23! :D:D

37,912 Replies
testing