Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@pixiedust2 I took Cheeba for a walk yesterday and a whole lotta peeps own pugs! The one came up to me, licked me, and made that funny noise they make. So cute!

upload_5823087044136061953.jpg

haha so funny!! 😄

This is hilarious!! 😄

So funny!

^Soooo my sister. And I hated when she did this cause she mostly smelled bad.

I'm currently at 69 hearts, and found that to be super amusing. 😉

@Carpineda 😄 😄 😄

love The Office 😂😂😂

B7A29681-D59F-4CF2-85A9-9B3727A05F0A-617-00000096C6E022FB.jpeg

17457810_10155339030277122_4969379981819470640_n.jpg

Look how cute!!! omg!!!

OMG!!!  So adorable!  I want one!  @Samtian

Baby fishing cat at the Denver Zoo.

upload_1791776590870695824.jpgIt's still April 1st in CA. I saw this on IG and LOL! 

@Karmatic  I'm old enough to appreciate this. 🙂

@Ispend2much6 I was a baby in his prime but he was funny. Kind of surprised me how so many younger people didn't know who Mr. T is, but they're young so I pity the fools. 😉😂

I'm a little late, but here's my favorite April Fool's email to cap off an entire week that felt like one big April Fool's Day- oy!

4-2-17_April_Fools_Bar_Final.jpg

Actually, I bet dehydrated tomatoes would taste great with chocolate! @Ispend2much6 

I got got duped by an email from my kids' school informing us they were implementing a toll to use the turnaround to drop off and pick up, in an effort to encourage walking to school. I totally believed it!

@Beadshopgirl  I would have believed the toll story also!  I read an article today where some newspaper or site posted a picture of what looked like a terror attack happening in their city.  That was way over the line!

My kid got me good today because he told me he was getting a sore throat, and I went straight into momma-nurse mode.  😉

Speaking of tomatoes, I can't wait until cherry tomatoes come in season again so I can slow-roast them in the oven with olive oil and herbs.  It sounds like you would like those too.

@Ispend2much6 What? You got to be kidding with me. That is not something to joke about. SMH. 

Yum, I love tomatoes especially dehydrated, slow roasted and sundried tomatoes. They are so good on salads and pizzas. 

And pasta salads- you don't need much else when you've got those in it.  We needs to be a cooking thread. lol  Maybe even an Easter one.@Karmatic

37,911 Replies
testing