Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I know, right?? 😊😊😊 @ZombieMetroAnt

@sister13 The fake furniture wax flask kills me! OMG LOL...

@sister13 The fake furniture wax flask kills me! OMG LOL 😂😂😂

Love this!!!! 🙂

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Cute af!

6da5a869e5d2a5c53b4bb8178faf551b.jpg

Yummm yummm yummm yummy yummy! Thank you @veronika23 for making my day!!! This candy is incredible! I’m liking it all so much better than American treats! Go Canada! You rock the treat world!These little hard candies are delicious! Around here we have maple sugar candy leaves that are soft, and somewhat like biting into a sugar cube. This has the most pleasant, delicate flavor! Truly a treat!These little hard candies are delicious! Around here we have maple sugar candy leaves that are soft, and somewhat like biting into a sugar cube. This has the most pleasant, delicate flavor! Truly a treat!

The beginning of my sugar high!The beginning of my sugar high!

Ok, whoa! This is spectacular! Just whoa. So good! Pretty much one of the absolute coolest things I’ve ever bitten into. The texture is so interesting!Ok, whoa! This is spectacular! Just whoa. So good! Pretty much one of the absolute coolest things I’ve ever bitten into. The texture is so interesting!

Hehehe! I love these! I like The taste far more than M&M’s, and I like That they’re flat. I also Love that there are pink ones, but I ate It excitedly, so you’ll have to take my word for it...Hehehe! I love these! I like The taste far more than M&M’s, and I like That they’re flat. I also Love that there are pink ones, but I ate It excitedly, so you’ll have to take my word for it...

@ohheyitscindyk How ironic that we chatted about this this afternoon, and here I am, coming home to these treats! Ha!

Awwwww - @veronika23 is like our designated sugar fairy!!!  Isn't she amazing, @ClassicallyFab?   Enjoy your goodies!!!! ❤️

Hahaha! Yes @Tamara76 @veronika23 is something fabulous indeed!! 💕💕Omg, I so wish I hadn’t brushed my teeth already. I want some of these right now!

@Tamara76   it's like the only good thing Canada has that the US doesn't 😄 😄 😄

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

So cool!! I didn’t realize you guys didn’t have this stuff!

Re: RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Isn’t it funny how we take local treats for granted @bakeamuffin!? When I loved In FL, I ws able to get the most fantastic Rugelach (large Jewish community where I was), and I can’t get anything close here, and then, when I was in FL, I couldnt find Sunkist gems nor Haribo Raspberries...

Hehe, now I wonder what the US has that you don’t for treats!

I was planning on making rugelach for Christmas (oxymoron, I know.)  I should send you some, @ClassicallyFab.  I was told it's really good.

Omg! @Ispend2much6!!!!! It’s like you know how to cook everything!!! Ahhh! Seriously, I moved Back from FL when the little one was less than 6 months old! It’s been  *that* long since I’ve had some good rugelach! The times I *have* been to FL since, the store didn’t have any made, go figure!

Omg I had a crunchie for the 1st Time a couple weeks ago in Bermuda. It was AMAZING! @ClassicallyFab 

Ahhhh!!! It IS @sister13!!!! Most delicious candy bar ever!

@ClassicallyFab   @veronika23  That fudge!  It's sooo good!  What a sweetie V is.  I think she must have bags of these goodies sitting around, waiting to send.. 🙂  Which would be very thoughtful and kind.

I still Have to try the FUDGE! @Ispend2much6 It’s been so darn hectic, then with the little one sick today, I’ve been coming home and landing myself in bed before even indulging! Glad I came back to find these posts, and that I even have had a minute too, gosh, maybe I’ll just eat some and brush my teeth, again!

Oh no! I hope she feels better soon @ClassicallyFab!

@ClassicallyFab  It will be worth it. Just leave yourself a little time to savor the taste afterwards. 🙂

Yes and no @Ispend2much6   😄 😄 😄

@veronika23  You just seem like an organized person. 🙂

37,912 Replies
testing