Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

I'm so sorry to hear that! I'm glad you are doing well. Thanks for the Christmas Card, it put a huge smile on my face!

Oh, @LCResz, so glad that you weren't seriously hurt, even though your car got smashed. Hope you feel better soon and the replacement is a Ferrari or Lambo!

I am so glad to hear that you are okay @LCResz!! What a terrible thing to have to go through 😞 It's so beautiful that you are turning this into a positive note ❤️ 

I'm glad you're doing ok! I hope the days and weeks ahead treat you kindly. I'm sure you'll have a lot to deal with emotionally and with getting a new car and dealing with insurance, etc. Hugs and best wishes!

@LCResz That is so scary! glad you are doing ok though!

Glad to hear you (and the other drivers) are okay @LCResz!  Stay safe everyone!

So relieved to hear you are alright @LCResz !❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

I'm so glad you are okay @LCResz!  You have an amazing outlook on it - so impressive and inspiring!

Anonymous Insider

Hope car shopping goes smoothly and you find a car you love @LCResz!

car shopping gif.gif

Thank goodness you're alright @LCResz!! That must have been scary. 😞 

That is fantastic about the car though! I hope you find one you really love. 

@LCResz  OMG!  I'm so sorry that happened.  I'm glad you and the other driver are ok!  Sorry you lost you car though 😞  Maybe you'll end up with something you like even more! Good luck in finding a new car! BIG HUGS!!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Oh no @LCResz!  That’s awful!  I’m so glad you’re ok though and that you’re getting more for your car than you thought. You are definitely making lemonade out of lemons here! Feel better. Those bruises can be a real nuisance 

@LCResz  Thank goodness you are ok! Sending magic to help you get a GREAT deal on a replacement!!!!

@LCResz,

I am sending you lots of Hugs!  I'm so glad to hear that you are largely okay despite that accident!  I'm sorry that you will need to go through lots of inconvenience, but your life is so much more important than that!  You have the best attitude!  I will try to remember your thoughts as I deal with my own problems every day! <3<3<3

@LCResz So glad to hear you are ok!

@LCResz  I'm so glad you're okay!  You have a great attitude about the whole thing.  I hope you get the chance to rest and recuperate soon and fully.

Oh my gosh @LCResz Smiley Sad  I'm so sorry to hear that!  Although, quite fortunate that with a totaled car, you only suffered bruising but what a traumatic experience!  I hope you are able to get plenty of rest and pampering and hope the insurance company doesn't hassle you too much Heart  Sending lots of good vibes your way.

RE: Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Your post really made my day @LCResz! 💖And I am glad to hear that you are safe and well!

I'm glad you are okay @LCResz.  On the positive note, you now can shop for a new car. 😉 

I shouldn’t be surprised because BT...err BIC is full of great people, but seriously you guys are amazing. The last couple days I’ve received cards from some of you and it’s been so nice. I haven’t been as active lately because I’ve been going through some things. You really made me feel special, loved and missed. I wish I could do something for each of you to make you feel as special because you are...everyday. My heart is full right now and my eyes are watery. Thank you so much. I really do love you all!

93734756-8625-48A4-97F2-4C9CC41866F2.jpeg

@mermadelove @gonerogue @jozkid @EvangelineDamon @lyravega 

Awwww - It's always nice to see you, @vegchililover78!!!!  How nice that you received a reminder of how much you are loved - Those ladies are the sweetest! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

37,912 Replies
testing