Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: RE: THE PARTY THREAD

Oooo! What fun @Mcakes@veronika23! Such a fab gift. Loving that keychain, and, whoa, yes, that fudge really is divine! Such a happy, fun, present! Enjoy! Your fridge must be looking super rad, lol!💜🎁

OMG!!!   What a seriously mermazing package!   Lots of Canadian snaxxx and Mermicorns, too!   @veronika23 sure knows how to pack a lot of love into a package!  Enjoy your treasures, @Mcakes!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

mermicorno.gif

All of the snaxxx!! 😄 And all of the Mermicorns! Yes, V certainly knows how to make a girl feel special- I have the warm fuzzies ❤️ 

maple leaf love GIF

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Of course...never fails!  

Smiley LOL

Spoiler

Yes on the chips, @ZombieMetroAnt.  I sent some local chips to a friend and she emailed me back, "they were delicious, all 5 of them >.<. I was so embarrassed.

Hahahahah so true @ZombieMetroAnt!!!! 😄 😄 😄

The chips. We need x-ray glasses before buying, really. Best ever. @ZombieMetroAnt 🤣

OMG - so true, Z!!!!  I love these!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️  @ZombieMetroAnt

@ZombieMetroAnt For the photo on the right I'm usually in sweatpants and haven't washed my hair in a couple days. :0

Hahah these are awesome! And...I actually do like raisin oatmeal cookies......

Hahaha so accurate @ZombieMetroAnt!😂🖤

omg you guys, i have MORE unicorn mail to share! grab a snack cos this is gonna be a long post!

i got home from a long, rough day yesterday to find a HUGE and hefty box waiting for me. and i was even more excited when i saw it was from @jen143xo!! 

as soon as i had a little time to enjoy it, i tore that baby open. i literally squaled with delight when i saw the lush box, rose jam is my favorite! and look at this gorgeous unicorn wrapping paper!

No automatic alt text available.

this box was stuffed with so many goodies! 2 kinds of popcorn, a mega bag of my favorite sour patch kids, the aforementioned rose jam gift box, a darling little bag full of beauty products (oribe! bioderma! tea, a mini KVD lovecraft, a lip mask, and a becca gloss!) 

no lie i got teary eyed when i opened this. jen picked out all of my favorites, without any help from me! i also got a KVD thunderstuck glimmer veil (that i've wanted forever), some tasty chocolate goodies, and a LLAMA AND UNICORN stationary set. How does that even exist?!!

i am feeling beyond spoiled right now, and i truly can't thank you enough @jen143xo! i am so lucky to have a friend like you in my life ❤️

I LOVE that stationary set!!!! TOTALLY AWESOME and totally US!! LOLOL Great job!!!!

@unfungirl- What a nice surprise from @jen143xo!  I love the llama and unicorn writing paper, how amazing is that, and all the wonderful snacks and beauty treats. I agree, she did a fabulous job of finding your heart's delights all on her own. Enjoy!

What a great package to come home to @unfungirl@jen143xo did an amazing job of putting that together! 

@unfungirl

This is the coolest unicorn/llama gift!  Congratulations! 

@jen143xo is a magical gift-giver!    🙂

Awwww - What sweet unicorn mail, @unfungirl!!!  Rose Jam, Sour Patch Kids and unicorn wrapping paper?  What a truly magical surprise!  @jen143xo knows you so well!  What a sweet friend! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

thank you @Tamara76! she really did such an incredible job!

@jen143xo You're such a doll! What an amazingly sweet gift to send to the super awesome @unfungirl! 🙂

Wow what an amazing unicorn mail @unfungirl! How sweet and generous of @jen143xo! And can we talk about how pretty the wrapping paper is?! 🙀🙀

37,913 Replies
testing