Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@mermadelove  Oooohh, I love turmeric and ginger tea too!  Have you tried ginger and moringa tea?  It tastes very similar to a ginger/green tea.  I was having some swollen gum trouble and between pulling with coconut oil and drinking that tea, the inflammation went down.  It was amazing!  I need to start drinking fresh ginger tea again.  I swear that helps with pain.  I bought these Herb Freezing Trays from Pampered Chef to store the grated ginger in so I can just pick a little off to make each cup of tea fresh.

Herb Freezing Tray Set

@Ispend2much6  That sounds LOVELY!!!!!! I am like a gingerholic so I'm going to have to hunt down that ginger/moringa combo!! Yeah I try to do some kind of anti=inflammatory daily to stave off chronic migraine. It does help! I am intrigued by oil pulling. Do you really have to do it for twenty minutes??? That's what's prevented me from doing it. I don't think I could keep my mouth shut for that long! LOLOL!!

LOL!   @Ispend2much6

drinkme.gif

I deleted the seizure-inducing gif.  I had to put something in its place, so here's a nice, peaceful winter scene.

9a12f81e3eb3ed03de59dcdcba6ed091.jpg

@Tamara76  That gif is enough to TRIGGER seizures!!! LOLOLOL!!!

Thinking the same thing @mermadelove!  I needed to scroll past that fast!

@jozkid  I literally started to get a headache!!

Thanks, @Tamara76.  Now I feel like I have tremors in addition to caffeine overload. 🙂

Mmmmmmm. I love my nespresso machine. @Ispend2much6

@PrettyPaint  Did you get that email about the free Arpeggio sleeve if you bought 7 sleeves?

@Ispend2much6 I remember getting an email right before Christmas where you got 2 free sleeves if you bought 8 or something like that. I went for it! 🙂 I actually have the kind that makes espresso and coffee....the virtuoline 

I think I grabbed a sleeve of that in store the other day @Ispend2much6 !

@ElleElleG  I hope you did!  I think you had to spend at least $50 to get that freebie.  At least with Sephora it's only $25. 😉

OMG so true!  I seriously hope they revamp the minimum requirements sometime soon.  Also, it would be great if individual sleeves could be customized @Ispend2much6

@ElleElleG  That's a great idea, to customize the sleeves.  I'm partial to Roma and Livanto myself, although that special edition Scuro one was pretty tasty.

@Ispend2much6 Haven't heard of those....do you have the Original Line?

@ElleElleG  Yes, I use the original line.  I have a pretty red Maestria.

@Ispend2much6 oohhhhhhh okay.  I have the VertuoLine.  Hoping they expand the flavor range to match that of the Original 😁

Congrats @notcreative. It's great to see you!!!

Image result for welcome back gif

@notcreative  Sweet CElebration!
Congrats!

Image result for happy birthday mermaid gif

37,912 Replies
testing