Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Thank you, @juliehnguyen!  Yes, the Star Wars set is super cool!  I'll have to hide it from my son, though - He actually has a collection of the original Star Wars Pez holders (episodes 4-6). ❤️

Nice @Tamara76! I had a collection of about 55 Disney PEZ Dispensers but when I went to college, my mom donated all of them. She thought I was over that phase because I stopped buying them. 😭😭

Oh no!   I am so sorry to hear that, @juliehnguyen!!!!   That's like when my mom sold all my barbies (houses, cars, clothes, everything) for $20 at a garage sale when I was in college... 😞

why.gif

LOL I was so upset at my mom for the longest time but now that I think about it, I'm happy to know that I was able to share my interest with others. And what only $20 for your entire Barbie collection @Tamara76?! That is such a bargain! IMG_3350.GIF

Sigh.... It broke my heart!  She didn’t realize it was important to me, so I guess it was an honest mistake, but she probably could have gotten a lot more $$$...  Oh well... @juliehnguyen💗

@Tamara76 It’s true! @mermadelove has a kind and generous heart. Enjoy all the goodies!

Awwww - thanks, @jozkid!!! ❤️

Related image

Girl, that is some Grade A Unicorn mail right there ^^^ @Tamara76 thank you for sharing a pic of all your goodies!  You're sure to have fun with that glitter - YAYA!  @mermadelove you are so sweet!  Heart  what a fun package you put together for our sweet Tamara!  

@ZombieMetroAnt I totally agree - @mermadelove is the sweetest!   This was such a fun surprise to come home to today!

p.s.  You're welcome to come over and share my Star Wars PEZ! 😉 

I was already puttin' on my shoes @Tamara76 Smiley LOL  how did you know I was eye balling that!?  HA HA HA

@ZombieMetroAnt @Tamara76  Totally saf we can't do in person play dates! Why can't we have Star Trek style transporter beams?>!?!?!  That is the one science fiction to science fact thing I REALLY wanted to have happen in our lifetime!!!!

Lol @mermadelove@ZombieMetroAnt and I were literally talking about this last week. It would be so great to just beam up to each other’s places and hang out. 

@Beadshopgirl @ZombieMetroAnt. IMAGINE the trouble we could get into with the technology. Just. Imagine. 

I told @Beadshopgirl I'd set up her GoFundMe page if she does the technology part of it @mermadelove Smiley LOL  I'm sure it isn't that complicated!  Smiley Wink 

@ZombieMetroAnt @Beadshopgirl @mermadelove It's just science...

it's science.jpg

BUt I LOVE science!!!

Image result for nerd emoji  gif

@Tamara76 @Beadshopgirl @ZombieMetroAnt

@Tamara76,

Harrison Ford was so darn Cute!  

He was always trying to get them to kill off Han Solo, though!   😞

So sad - Are you caught up on the Star Wars movies, @tsavorite?

@Tamara76,

I'm a fan, though not so much of the prequels.  I loved the original 3 movies!  

Princess Leia, Han Solo, Luke Skywalker!  🙂

Aww so sweet of @mermadelove , enjoy your goodies @Tamara76 😘

37,911 Replies
testing