Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@prettyinpa Awww! That’s so sweet! 🙂

Oh @prettyinpa Heart  I love that you are getting spoiled in your Birthday Week!!!  This is amazing!!  Enjoy all your sweet treats.  Thanks @mermadelove for taking care of our Lil' Mermaid Smiley Wink

@ZombieMetroAnt Anything to make our girl happy!

Everything is so beautiful @mermadelove! Even the unicorn card Heart Let us know how you like the book @prettyinpa!

@Mcakes  Thanks dear!! Just spreading a little love!!!

How thoughtful and sweet of @mermadelove! Hope you are feeling better after receiving this wonderful unicorn mail @prettyinpa!IMG_3410.GIF

@juliehnguyen Thanks doll!!

@prettyinpa. Yay!!!! You got it!!! I was hoping it would come in time for your birthday! I sent it the day we started talking about book club, but BEFOREVwe started talking about book club! It was clearly fate! 🧜🏾‍♀️🧚🏼‍♀️🦄🌈🔮

OMG sooo nice!!! That pin is adorable @prettyinpa!!!!

Here's my card and magnets, also from @Tamara76- sorry I thought I already posted this, thanks again!

8-1.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Awww, such an adorable card!

Awww - So happy they made you smile, @prettyinpa!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

@prettyinpa,

You can't have enough llamas or unicorns!  

Nice unicorn mail from @Tamara76🙂

That's one snazzy llama @prettyinpa!! 

Cute!!!!!

Yesterday I received the most amazing bag from @Tamara76 as a get well and birthday gift. She did a beautiful job decorating the envelope and included some fabulous treats! Thank you my dearest friend, you are priceless!

004-1.jpg

Spoiler
Beautifully decorated!Beautifully decorated!Birthday and Get Well Fun!Birthday and Get Well Fun!

Anonymous Insider

Yaaaaay unicorn mail!  Hope you are feeling better @prettyinpa and enjoying your treats!  @Tamara76 is very sweet and thoughtful!

Yay!  I hope your birthday was special, @prettyinpa!   And I really, really hope you get to feeling better soon! ❤️

@prettyinpa,

And your Birthday Week continues!  Yay! 

Beautiful gift from @Tamara76!   🙂

Aww how sweet @Tamara76 Heart ! I hope you had the best birthday and are recovering quickly @prettyinpa Heart

Yay!!! Love unicorn mail!!!  llamarific!!!  hahahaha that's so awesome. Enjoy your goodies @prettyinpa!

37,913 Replies
testing