Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@darkiceis I just think that they don’t want me redeeming the promos with my orders(maybe they don’t want to give me the promos) 

If they feel promo code overuse is a problem then make the promos single use and be done with it.  Don’t punish customers for something your system allows them to do. @mezzotown88

@heartsmyface To be honest with you I don’t really understand what’s the big deal here!!

It’s not like I’m getting them free! 

@mezzotown88,

Can you call back and ask for an explanation of this, a written explanation? 

@mezzotown88  Well, it's pretty hard to use too many when you can only use one  at a time.  Sheesh. What about all the times you spend OVER the buy-in to get a promo?

Do you happen to make a lot of returns?  I wonder, if you do and keep the promos, if that plays in.  That's all I can think of.  I honestly don't know anything, just grasping at straws here.  Definitely worth talking to someone else, if you care enough.

@Ispend2much6  Thats what I did I placed separate orders with each diff promo code( so I didn’t understand them when they said I tried to redeem so many promos)  ..I’ve only placed 4 orders(that’s not a lot) !!. I ordered them because I ran out of certain products and wanted to get certain promos that I liked from seeing everyone’s haul  One is the bag of cheer promo!!  I still haven’t redeem that promo( wanted to get that promo because from what I’ve seen from everyone’s hauls it comes with so many samples and it seems to me that everyone is enjoying that promo so I wanted to get that for myself 2nd is the other holiday samples bag Third-Marie Claire subscription and 4th(don’t remember which promo I tried to redeem. 

Second, I didn’t make any returns ! I usually don’t return anything!! hardly ever! 

I don’t feel so good since yesterday phone call  so I’m thinking of getting the Chanel highlighters to make me feel somewhat better LOL 😂... I really shouldn’t 

@mezzotown88 Four orders!?!?!  That’s all?  That really doesn’t sound right!  Especially if you’re not abusing the return policy!   And it’s even more crazy how many people flagrantly violate the return policy and don’t get banned.    I’ve placed 4 orders in a day in the past, so I hope I’m not in danger of being banned!

Ugh!!!   So sorry you have to deal with this! 😞

@mezzotown88    I have heard of another person or more of being forbidden from purchasing online just because their packages never made it to them, and they were treated like thieves.  That's not right either.  Who are these people making the decisions?  An outside company that monitors purchases?

Here's something that, at one time I would have considered ridiculous, but not anymore.  Have you checked your credit score lately?  I wonder if you might have fallen victim to identity theft. 

@mezzotown88 I redeemed the holly-day twice before Christmas, plus a couple others. AND I took items back for exchange. Something seems fishy to me. And def not cool on Sephora's part. 

ETA: Although, looking back, all those orders were a couple weeks apart. Not all at once. 

Have you changed your buying habits recently- like buying more than you usually do or placing a lot of orders in a short period of time? I think that whatever software Sephora uses flags things like this and sends out messages to ban members (I don't think mods/Sephora track individual accounts, it's probably done by computer). Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Yes. I vote yes. 

@SusubeeThank you!  It must be true now. 🙂

WOOOOOOOO- HOOOOOOOOOOOOO @Tamara76 is now a BOSS III!!!!  I'm not alone anymore!!!  YAY!!!!!!!!  Congrats darling!!!!!  So happy you made it! It's about time!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Screen Shot 2018-01-06 at 6.01.01 PM.png

Image result for boss supernatural gifImage result for like a boss dean winchester gif

Image result for drink dean winchester gif

Congratulations, @Tamara76!

Congratulations, @Tamara76!

Re: Congratulations, @Tamara76!

Thank you, @curlychiquita! ❤️

Yaaaay!!!! Congrats @Tamara76 🤩❤️🤩 so happy for your promotion 👍🏻

99D52936-C74F-4C61-BA00-FB965241D00D.gif

70674C97-AADB-4C6C-A023-C6EE8B304D81.gif

Awww - Thanks, @katkapivarci!!!  Those gifs are too cute!  ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

YES GIRL! CONGRATULATION @Tamara76

Image result for boss supernatural gifRelated image

Image result for congrats supernatural gif

I'll take that parade any day!   Thank you so much, @Lazybeautybeast!!!! ❤️

supernaturalthankyou2.gif

supernaturalhug.gif

Congratulations to our Wonder Woman @Tamara76

Thank you so much, @ElleElleG!❤️

0F5D04B3-D287-4161-96B9-C1172EE39A32.gif

I sure didn’t slide through the ranks quickly!  Felt like it took a long time!  I hope you join us soon!❤️

37,912 Replies
testing