Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

Happy Friday!

Image result for ewok gif

Happy Friday @greeneyedgirl107!! I love this because I'm such a Star Wars geek!! Love the Ewoks!😍 Hope you have a great weekend!💖

I'm glad you liked it, @yankeefaithful.  Whenever I need a pick-me-up, I like to look at pics of Ewoks!!!  I'm truthfully not that into Star Wars, but I'm so into the Ewok movies (The Ewok Adventure and Battle for Endor).

Image result for cindel and wicket

@greeneyedgirl107Awww that's too cute 🙂 No shame in love for Ewoks! ❤️

THE PARTY THREAD

I'm going to Sephora today! The closest one is about 2 hours away, so this is quite the event. 🤣 I'm not going with any particular needs in mind (I do need other things at the same mall), so whatever I buy will be just as much of a surprise to me as to you. 😂 I'm so excited!

My small but mighty haul! I somehow stayed way under budg...

My small but mighty haul! I somehow stayed way under budget (which I then blew on new shoes 😂 ). Nars lipstick in Orgasm and Dual-intensity eyeshadow in Rigel, Huda Beauty mini palette in Warm Brown Obsessions. I'm still contemplating the Hourglass Blush in Ethereal Glow but I can't decide if it would work on me.

Re: My small but mighty haul! I somehow stayed way under budg...

You chose some great products, @CheekyKeek!  I love that Warm Browns palette so much!  Enjoy! ❤️ 

Great within-budget Sephora haul, @CheekyKeek!

@CheekyKeek. Love your products! I love Nars lippies! I'm glad you had fun and shoes are important too!!😉💖

@curlychiquita ~ I'm with you two, my closest Sephora is...

@curlychiquita ~ I'm with you two, my closest Sephora is about/over an hour away and it's a smaller stand-alone that doesn't carry many of my favorite brands in-store. @CheekyKeek, I hope you have fun and agree with @Mcakes that I'd love to see what you picked up while you were there ❤

That's so exciting @CheekyKeek ! Hopefully you can share your haul in the Haul Thread 😉 

I know how you feel! My closest Sephora store is 1 hour away.  I have to stop off on the way to somewhere else a few times a year!

@CheekyKeek Hope you enjoy your trip!! Splurge!😉💗

I’m with @LCResz, and can finally play on BIC, again!! Yay!

8D57D6D9-5EF5-4204-90EF-7F195BF7E6B4.jpeg

EDCDD641-0185-4277-BD11-B473D43CEFE7.png

Happy Friday!💖

HELP!! I definitely spoke TOO soon! The order of posts has changed, and I cant Seem to get it back to CHRONOLOGICAL order. 

Will someone please tag me with instructions if they remember how!?!?!?!??🤣😭😢🙁😫

@ClassicallyFab I think you can fix it by going into your settings, then preferences, then linear layout and make sure you have "threaded" selected.

Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 11.43.13 AM.png

Omg! I think You just saved me!! @suzyo!700A30B7-7893-4751-965B-F9B8A6BFD803.gif

Wow! I was Bummin’!!!💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 

Edit: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! You fixed my weekend!

@ClassicallyFab ~ Yay! Good news ❤😀

@ClassicallyFab ~ Yay! Good news ❤😀

yay @ClassicallyFab  !!!

It says a lot about the BIC when regaining the ability to sign in elicits so much joy and celebration! Glad you broke through the invisible barriers, too! @ClassicallyFab

Yay @ClassicallyFab ! Footage of us after we all finally get back on BIC:

fun dancing GIF

😄 😄 😄

37,913 Replies
testing