Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

@suzyo. Hahaha!!🤣 This is so hilarious but true!!! The last two is when you deal with a teenager!!😉

Actually, it starts at age 11 or 12 for girls.  Right before they start their first period, they either become a basketcase (à la Ally Sheedy in the Breakfast Club) or a weepy willow (sometimes crying nonstop until you want to drink the Nyquil or Hooch).  Either way you end up drinking. 

@JMeLuNez  Lol, I stand corrected!!😉🤣 You speak from experience!?!?🤔

I love this meme @suzyo! 😂

I am just getting my day started so the first photo is accurate lol. 😁

Lol @suzyo!  I think I've cycled through all six in the last 30 mins 😵

Happy Mother’s Day!! 

0CEDC376-8BD2-4651-AF96-229F6D9918BB.jpeg

72BA5833-BC64-45EC-A64D-67BF520FCEE7.jpeg

Happy Mother's Day, @Shosh85! ❤️

You too, @Tamara76!! Thank you so much!! ❤️

I didn't compose this, but I might as well have...

Image may contain: text

Brilliant!  @Ispend2much6   😉 

Lol, I 💗 door pants @Ispend2much6

@Ispend2much6 this is why I love “lounge-erie” ! No, sir they are NOT pajamas!!!! 

THE PARTY THREAD

Reason #53814 I love my friends: funny as hell

Lol @RoadRageBarbie - kudos for their self awareness 😄

THE PARTY THREAD

my anxiety: distract yourself, shop, buy the things! my bank account: please, no, dear God, stop.

RE: THE PARTY THREAD

@RoadRageBarbie - same. 😬

Alright ladies I need some help/suggestions!!!!

So as most of you know, I graduated a couple weeks ago (YAY), and the place where I had an internship created a NEW and full-time position for me (YAYYYY they loved me hah!). Anyways, being Canadian and all, there's a few things I gotta do before I can start my work full time here in the US, so ummm I have about 1-1.5 months of completely free time (hopefully no longer or I may go crazy lol).  Please help me, what can I do to keep busy??? Keep in mind I have zero income during this time so no expensive suggestions (which is also why I haven't been buying much the past few months as I knew this was coming lol).

So far Ive been cooking more, exercising MUCH more lol and also going on walks and cleaning around my house... But that may get boring soon so I need more ideas of what I can do!

Congrats @sabrinas!

Related image

Congratulations, @sabrinas!

@sabrinas - Congratulations on graduating and on your new job!  Enjoy your time off now because you'll wish you had it once you start working!!

@sabrinas-  Maybe some volunteer work?  My favorite is to go to the animal shelter and play with/walk the dogs and puppies. They are so grateful for the attention and the delight on their little faces is just awesome. Once you start your new job you probably won't have time for much volunteering, but most shelters don't expect you to show up on a schedule, especially if you explain your situation. Best of all, it's free!

37,913 Replies
testing