Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

THE PARTY THREAD

A place to say thanks to helpful BTer's, share your new BT status or heart achievement... A place to joke around, share memes, riddles or anything else you want to. Let's bring back some life in this place!!!!

Where the unicorns play - Post your unicorn mail here:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Besides-Beauty/THE-UNICORN-MAIL-THREAD/m-p/3645731

29d1962a0afd13c82d50532134eb59e5.jpg 

OTHER FUN THREADS

Spoiler

Re: THE PARTY THREAD

A couple of years ago when I was with a male friend, he shamed me upon commenting about my hairy legs. What was worse is that his legs were more hairy than mine were. 

When the cooler weather arrives, I will only be wearing pants or leggings, so I do agree with your comment @alexastephh.

82664e4ae332de8bd526b7043b789095.jpg

0befdf0ba63e8a0d4442ee194a5829c8.jpg

I have had a rough week at work due to the weather in the Northeast, so instead of scrolling through the thread congratulations all of the awesome BIC members that have leveled up.

It has been a rough weather situation throughout the United States, so everybody stay safe.

@Loretta55  Oh, wow!  I missed hearing about this.  What happened?  I'm glad you're safe.

There were scattered thunderstorms throughout the northeast that had heavy downpours and lightning strikes @Ispend2much6. I work in the hospitality industry so the weather conditions effect my job. Tuesday was brutal!

Oh, that does sound brutal.  We might have more flooding this week also, similar to the one you experienced during your Richmond trip.  

Sorry you've been having a rough week @Loretta55.  Hope things get better!  Here's a cute puppy. 🙂

Image result for cute gif

He is a cutie @veronika23. My schnauzer/terrier mix rescue dog has my ❤️.

Awww my rescues have my heart too @Loretta55 🖤

I'm sorry you're having a bad week @Loretta55 :-(. I agree it's been a rough weather week in the northeast.

Spoiler
My friend in Phoenix told me that there have been multiple monsoons also @Kim888.
Last month my son & I drove to Richmond, Virginia (hope to return to in better weather conditions). We had heavy downpours in both directions in the Baltimore area. On the way down we had heavy downpours in the Washington DC area and Fredericksburg, Virginia. It rained constantly during our visit.

Image may contain: text

@Ispend2much6 Oh no ! I’m doomed! I’m headed for extinction....

@keana1  It's not too late; grab a frappuccino (or as I like to call it, frozen diabetes.  I am not mocking that disease, just the product. Which is very tasty.)

@Ispend2much6 I can’t have caffeine! Even the smallest amount makes me feel like the Energizer Bunny...I can stay awake for 36-48 hours at a time, no joke!

I'm sorry to hear that.  Does lack of caffeine help?  Once my sleep schedule gets off, it's really difficult to work it back to normal, so I sympathize. @keana1

When I wake up I make half a pot of coffee and dilute it with a cup of skim milk and a couple of sweet n lows. At night I would have a couple of cups of decaf coffee but last year I was having trouble falling asleep so I only drink water at dinner. That helped to solve my insomnia.

4vgv5j.jpg

This is awesome. I totally agree. @Ispend2much6

EE37DF9D-6B60-4225-9DD2-C8BC1D9DA903.jpeg

@Shosh85  I laughed so hard at this!!!

37,913 Replies
testing